KINESSO is the technology-driven performance marketing agency that sits at the very heart of IPG Mediabrands, providing actionable growth for both our agency partners and clients. We turn 'action' into 'outcome' for our clients, leveraging our unique capabilities in optimization, analytics, AI, and experimentation. KINESSO has brought together the collective power of what was formerly Matterkind, Reprise, and Kinesso under one collective entity that will serve as the most powerful delivery engine in the industry. We have extensive offerings spanning across performance marketing and data and technology. Fueled by a deep understanding of consumer behavior, we offer an end-to-end engine of planning and optimization while also delivering on data-driven strategy for social platforms, actionable growth in e-commerce, and creating curated marketplaces specific to each client's function and needs. The company has more than 6,000 employees operating in more than 60 countries. Learn more at www.KINESSO.com.
The search engine optimization (SEO) analyst is responsible for helping KINESSO clients improve their visibility in organic search results. The SEO analyst assists in researching and recommending SEO tactics for KINESSO’s enterprise client roster. The job requires an interest in learning about the evolving best practices for content strategy, technical analysis, and digital experience optimization. The position will be responsible for conducting research as well as testing new tools, techniques, and ranking factors.
- Research keyword recommendations based on a variety of factors (trends, intent, seasonality, etc.).
- Compile reports with a solid understanding of Excel spreadsheet formulas.
- Able to perform various SEO audits (content, competitive, technical, and CRO).
- Pull data from multiple platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google trends, Google Search Console, BrightEdge, Searchmetrics, SEMRush, Botify, DeepCrawl, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Understand and evaluate website authority and link equity.
- Create visual and semantic sitemaps.
- Work efficiently through task lists and utilize project management tools (e.g., Asana).
- Support business development and account teams as needed in SEO sales and presentations (keyword research, SEO audits, etc.).
- Understand current SEO toolset and proactively educate yourself on relevant industry updates.
- Perform other optimization duties as needed.
- Understand crawlability and indexability.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ample experience in SEO or digital marketing OR with website strategy and/or within an agency environment.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Excellent research and writing skills with an attention to detail.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to multitask and handle other duties as assigned.
- Ability to explain why and when certain search results appear for various queries.
- Comprehension of content categorization, technical optimization, and link equity concepts.
- Understanding of basic web development technologies including HTML and CSS.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain SEO concepts in a concise manner.
We See You
At IPG Mediabrands, we are unified behind a commitment to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging. Together, we shine through a set of shared values and behaviors. We take pride in our responsibility to our clients, communities, and to each other. We embrace differences and recognize the unique value that each of us brings to our community.
We encourage you to apply, as unique backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences are welcomed.
We See You at IPG Mediabrands.
Wage and Benefits
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, flex spending, life insurance, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and paid family benefits to support you and your family. To give you the ability to better meet your personal needs, and in support of your physical and emotional well-being, you will receive discretionary time off days and company-wide Appreciation Weeks and Wellness Days.
We also offer a competitive Total Compensation package, including a competitive salary and eligibility for an annual discretionary incentive award or a relevant incentive award.
The salary range for this position is posted below. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Mediabrands, please email [email protected].
About IPG Mediabrands
IPG Mediabrands is the media and marketing solutions division of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). IPG Mediabrands manages over $47 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients across its full-service agency networks UM, Initiative and Mediahub and through its award-winning specialty business units Healix, Kinesso, MAGNA, Mediabrands Content Studio, Orion Holdings, Rapport, and the IPG Media Lab. IPG Mediabrands clients include many of the world’s most recognizable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors including automotive, personal finance, consumer product goods (CPG), pharma, health and wellness, entertainment, financial services, energy, toys and gaming, direct to consumer and e-commerce, retail, hospitality, food and beverage, fashion and beauty. The company employs more than 18,000 diverse marketing communication professionals in more than 130 countries. Learn more at www.ipgmediabrands.com.