WHO ARE WE:
We’re Mediahub, the industry’s best-kept secret. This year we got our first Campaign School Report, coming in at number one for building the most ethnically diverse team in the industry. COMvergence rank us as the UK's fastest-growing media agency for the second year running.
We bring a challenger mindset to everything we do. Brands choose to work with us to disrupt category norms.
We offer the best of both worlds. A start-up culture backed by Mediabrands.
Just some of the brands we work with – New Balance, Pinterest, Celebrity Cruises.
You’ll be joining an agency that is for everyone.
We live by our values:
- Anticipate tomorrow - we are challengers, we are proactive in thinking about what needs to happen today in order to make tomorrow better
- Hustle from the heart - we move fast, take ownership, and look out for each other
- Perform with pride - we take pride and care in what we do and we strive for excellence
- Believe you can - believe in yourself to make a difference; believe in each other to do great things
- Stay curious - we have fun on the journey of discovery
Role Overview and Responsibilities
We are looking for a media executive to join our smart, fun and award-winning New Balance team. In this entry-level role, we’ll work with you to develop a strong grounding in client management and media planning & buying across partnerships, digital, social, TV, outdoor and audio. We manage New Balance’s brand media across Europe from our London hub so you will also have exposure to planning in different markets.
At Mediahub your roles and responsibilities will be centred around the below core competencies. These include but are not limited to:
- Client Service
- Contribute to weekly client calls
- Work towards presenting to clients with support from the team
- Media Strategy & Execution
- Work with the team on responses to brief including audience insights, planning scenarios and creating media plans
- Developing a good understanding of all relevant media channels and key partners
- Help to populate weekly reports and contribute to post-campaign analysis
- Help to negotiate media costs with media owners
- Book campaigns accurately and by set deadlines to help ensure a smooth finance process
- Career Development & Team Management
- We’ll give you training in all the key tools and areas that you’ll need to become a strong media planner buyer including audience insights and scenario planning tools and channel training
- Longer-term, work towards Media Planner Buyer role
Desired Skills & Experience
We’re looking for someone who ticks some or all of these boxes:
- Is comfortable with Excel and Powerpoint
- Has great communication skills
- Has great attention-to-detail
- Enjoys working as part of a fast-paced team
- Loves a challenge and is keen to get stuck in
- Is excited to learn more about New Balance and the world of media
- Is interested in sport, fashion and/or cultural trends
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reach out to our Talent Inclusion Specialist Jess at [email protected] if you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding any adjustments that would ensure our recruitment process is accessible for you. Please note requesting a reasonable adjustment will not affect your application.
We aim to provide all our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency. When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So, we also offer a range of benefits:
Flexi–leave, with 25 days annual leave to be taken as minimum. In addition to your holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Free breakfast and free lunch
- Early finish Fridays
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Retail discounts
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice car scheme
- Wellbeing programme, including Headspace & flu jabs
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Generous Parental Leave & Pay
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Cycle to Work, Gym Discounts and many more!