KINESSO is the technology-driven performance marketing agency that sits at the very heart of IPG Mediabrands, providing actionable growth for both our agency partners and clients. We turn 'action' into 'outcome' for our clients, leveraging our unique capabilities in optimization, analytics, AI, and experimentation. KINESSO has brought together the collective power of what was formerly Matterkind, Reprise, and Kinesso under one collective entity that will serve as the most powerful delivery engine in the industry. We have extensive offerings spanning performance marketing and data and technology. Fuelled by a deep understanding of consumer behaviour, we offer an end-to-end engine of planning and optimization while also delivering on data-driven strategy for social platforms, actionable growth in e-commerce, and creating curated marketplaces specific to each client's function and needs. The company has more than 6,000 employees operating in more than 60 countries. Learn more at www.KINESSO.com.
- Operate as support for day-to day client service: client account management, conduit between client and operations & finance, selling of services, tactical campaign design, analysis, reporting and related campaign duties across J&J
- Combine media market & technical knowledge, data analysis and client feedback to configure, operate and optimize complex campaigns to meet client objectives
- Become an expert in the use and best practices for multiple Demand Side Platforms (DSP), offering insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through deep use of each platforms functionality, although in-console campaign management is not a part of this role.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the digital media industry and media market dynamics
- Develop relationship with campaign engineering team
- Consult with clients and agency planning teams regarding development and alignment of campaign parameters to sell in and develop Matterkind services
- Deliver insight into delivery and performance implications of campaign constraints
- Design media and audience strategies and tactics to maximize economic outcomes within campaign limits
- Ensure campaign management team are managing all tactical media plan requirements and are correctly implemented in DSP consoles
- Assist in delivery of reports to track, measure, and analyze all campaign activities and drive resolution of delivery and performance issues
- Liaise with clients and agency teams on campaign performance and reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ideally comfortable in a consultative, client-facing environment
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Experience with statistics and related analysis methodologies
- Ability to investigate, analyze & solve problems, and clearly communicate results
- MS Office fluency, including Excel pivot tables & chart making.
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere and be a self-starter
- Eagerness to get hands-on to figure out how things work
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team
At IPG Mediabrands, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. IPG Mediabrands are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reach out to our Talent Inclusion Specialist Jess at [email protected] if you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding any adjustments that would ensure our recruitment process is accessible for you. Please note requesting a reasonable adjustment will not affect your application.
We aim to provide all our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency. When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So, we also offer a range of benefits:
- Flexi–leave, with 25 days annual leave to be taken as minimum. In addition to your holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Free breakfast and free lunch
- Early finish Fridays
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Retail discounts
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice car scheme
- Wellbeing programme, including Headspace & flu jabs
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Generous Parental Leave & Pay
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Cycle to Work, Gym Discounts and many more!