WHO ARE WE:
We’re Mediahub, the industry’s best kept secret. This year we got our first Campaign School Report, coming in at number one for building the most ethnically diverse team in the industry. COMvergence rank us as the UK's fastest growing media agency for the second year running.
We bring a challenger mindset to everything we do. Brands choose to work with us to disrupt category norms.
We offer the best of both worlds. A start-up culture backed by Mediabrands.
Just some of the brands we work with – New Balance, Pinterest, FarFetch.
You’ll be joining an agency that is for everyone.
We live by our values:
Anticipate tomorrow - we are challengers, we are proactive in thinking about what needs to happen today in order to make tomorrow better
Hustle from the heart - we move fast, take ownership, and look out for each other
Perform with pride - we take pride and care in what we do and we strive for excellence
Believe you can - believe in yourself to make a difference; believe in each other to do great things
Stay curious - we have fun on the journey of discovery
A Mediahub Account Manager is responsible for leading the day to day client communications and media planning. You are the primary point of contact and will manage the media planner/buyers & execs on your accounts. This role requires a strong understanding of digital and social media as well as broadcast media, particularly TV, Press and OOH. This role is to work on our New Balance Europe account where we run brand awareness and consideration focused campaigns across EMEA.
The New Balance account has delivered award-winning work and aims to continue this with media planning that is rooted in human insight and creativity, all the while delivering on the brilliant basics of client servicing.
You will be working across France, Italy and Global Football providing a versatile stream of work and the opportunity to work across multiple media landscapes.
We are looking for someone who is;
- Curious about the world – You are excited about new technology, innovative marketing ideas and will bring the same to your media plans. You love insightful work.
- A self-starter – You possess a can-do attitude and are eager to learn. You love taking responsibility and problem solving. You are ambitious and a go-getter.
- A team player – You are resourceful & collaborative. You love learning from others and always ready to help others out. You’re proud of your craft, but you achieve the best results when you work with others.
- Someone with a sense of fun – You can laugh at yourself and see the funny side of most situations. You work hard but know the importance of having fun.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the agency’s response to media briefs, across a variety of media channels and in partnership with our comms strategy teams
- Use a variety of data sources and research techniques to develop a deep understanding of your clients’ brands, competitive contexts and their target audiences’ attitudes and behaviours
- Continually push the bar for more creative, innovative media solutions
- Confidently leverage planning tools to add rigor to our audience and channel planning responses
- Set and manage expectations of client and internal teams, ensuring Mediahub has the optimal time to deliver high quality outputs and we are consistently seeking ways to improve service delivery for our clients
- Provide consistent and effective support to the Account Director, manage up and escalate issues as appropriate
- Lead meetings and discussions with clients ensuring agendas and notes are shared with clients in a timely manner
Innovation & Initiative
- Be at the forefront of media industry developments
- Continually seek and deploy better ways of working
- Work with an attitude of ‘it’s up to me to make it happen’
Excellence in Client Service
- Work to understand your client’s pressures and internal demands to ensure Mediahub is responding to their needs and shaping our service delivery around them
- Establish a high level of trust with clients
- Have a solid understanding of Mediahub’s disciplines, ensuring that you never send on information that you do not fully understand yourself
- Ensure the agency’s output is always of the highest quality
- Manage budgets, reconciliation and forecasting
- Be an excellent communicator
- Meet commitments and complete tasks as agreed and within agreed timeframes
- Proactively contribute to a positive team atmosphere and company culture
- Actively nurture the goal of making Mediahub an enjoyable and extraordinary place for staff to work and for clients to engage with
- Develop the skills and knowledge of the Planner Buyers and Account Executives through mentoring, supervision and continual provision feedback, as well as leading the check-in process
- Delegate tasks and workload as appropriate
Skills & Requirements
- Likely to have around 4+ years’ experience in media
- Solid understanding of online and offline planning
- Extensive knowledge of industry tools and research techniques
- A working knowledge of ad tech including ad servers, bid management tools and DSPs
- A basic knowledge of big data and digital analytics tools and platforms
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Experience in nurturing talent
- Impeccable organizational skills, comfortable with multitasking and running multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, e.g. suppliers, advertising/marketing agencies, media owners and internal specialist resources
At Mediahub we believe that people are what make great places to work. We believe in meritocracy, and that hard work and star quality should get rewarded. You will need to be ready to hit the ground running and looking to now do the best work of your career. If so, we’d look forward to meeting you.
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reach out to our Talent Inclusion Specialist Jess at [email protected] if you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding any adjustments that would ensure our recruitment process is accessible for you. Please note requesting a reasonable adjustment will not affect your application.
We aim to provide all our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency. When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So, we also offer a range of benefits:
Flexi–leave, with 25 days annual leave to be taken as minimum. In addition to your holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Free breakfast and free lunch
- Early finish Fridays
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Retail discounts
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice car scheme
- Wellbeing programme, including Headspace & flu jabs
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Generous Parental Leave & Pay
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Cycle to Work, Gym Discounts and many more!