KINESSO is the technology-driven performance marketing agency that sits at the very heart of IPG Mediabrands, providing actionable growth for both our agency partners and clients. We turn 'action' into 'outcome' for our clients, leveraging our unique capabilities in optimization, analytics, AI, and experimentation. KINESSO has brought together the collective power of what was formerly Matterkind, Reprise, and Kinesso under one collective entity that will serve as the most powerful delivery engine in the industry. We have extensive offerings spanning performance marketing and data and technology. Fuelled by a deep understanding of consumer behaviour, we offer an end-to-end engine of planning and optimization while also delivering on data-driven strategy for social platforms, actionable growth in e-commerce, and creating curated marketplaces specific to each client's function and needs. The company has more than 6,000 employees operating in more than 60 countries. Learn more at www.KINESSO.com.
The role of Operations Director – Hub Leader is to oversee the performance of our client’s business through the smart application of data, inventory and technology across addressable media - display, mobile, audio, OOH and video. You will be responsible for leading a team in all stages of a campaign lifecycle, from pre-campaign planning, implementation and testing, to optimisation, recommendations and post campaign analytics.
This specific role sits within the Matterkind campaign management team, as the Operations Director – Hub Leader, you will report into the Group Director and lead a team of campaign managers, while also working alongside a team of Addressable Strategists.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee operational excellence within the Matterkind campaign management team, to ensure all addressable campaigns are delivered to the highest standard in line with objectives, budgets and KPIs.
- Become an expert in the use and best practice of multiple Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) offering insights both internally and externally across a campaign life-cycle.
- Lead the Matterkind campaign management team in reviewing campaign trackers in our wider team check-ins.
- Act as a point of escalation for troubleshooting across the Matterkind campaign management team, providing robust communication and a suitable plan of action to resolve.
- Lead the Matterkind campaign management team providing support and developmental opportunities to members within your team.
- Develop and implement new ways of working to ensure we maintain a high level of operational excellence across the Matterkind team.
- Identify and build strategic optimisation and testing frameworks.
- Deliver award worthy best-in-class campaign solutions.
- Proactively drive adoption of Matterkind products and offerings across the activation team. Work closely with Product Manager to deliver on key projects such as supply path optimisation and client reporting solutions.
- Provide thought leadership through presentations to the wider Matterkind Operations team on tech selection, campaign architecture, and optimisation approach.
Lead the Campaign management team in the following areas:
Media Plan Implementation
- Ensure all media plan requirements are correctly implemented within the DSP.
- Perform robust QA in campaign set-up and activation to eliminate errors.
- Ongoing optimisation of campaigns across display, mobile, audio, OOH and video to ensure delivery in full and in accordance of performance KPIs.
- Track, measure and analyse early post-launch campaign activities.
- Implement robust test and learn frameworks to deliver outstanding results and insights.
- Liaise with the agency teams and clients directly to discuss current campaign optimisation plans and recommendations.
- Work directly with third party ad servers, rich media vendors, client’s, media buying and trafficking teams and internal staff on all elements related to creative specifications, submission and ad trafficking
- Traffic and QA online advertising assets onto DSP consoles, and follow up with Agency/Advertisers on delinquent ad creative as needed
- Assist Campaign Management team with campaign optimisations and troubleshooting as needed to ensure on-time and complete delivery of online advertising campaigns
- Generate and distribute pixels/beacons according to site integration plan
- Work closely with Client Services, clients & site management groups to have pixels/beacons implemented in advance of media campaigns
- Manage and service clients to ensure accurate implementation, quality control and maintenance across multiple website integrations
- Work alongside the Product Group and other departments to help troubleshoot and correct tagging complications as they arise
- Campaign management experience in multiple DSPs at a leading online agency, network, exchange or optimisation business with experience working on blue-chip advertisers.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital media concepts, especially programmatic e.g. understanding ad calls, different data types, buying methods, supply chain etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot to ensure delivery and performance goals are met with clear communication throughout.
- Experience in creating and implementing robust test and learn frameworks across data, inventory and tech.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to locate and understand data of value to drive actionable insights.
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ideally comfortable in a consultative, client-facing environment.
- Great attention to detail.
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere and be a self-starter.
- Experience in managing direct reports.
- MS Office fluency, including Excel pivot tables & chart making. Experience with MS Access, VBA/Excel Macros is a strong plus.
At IPG Mediabrands, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. IPG Mediabrands are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reach out to our Talent Inclusion Specialist Jess at [email protected] if you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding any adjustments that would ensure our recruitment process is accessible for you. Please note requesting a reasonable adjustment will not affect your application.
We aim to provide all our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency. When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So, we also offer a range of benefits:
- Flexi–leave, with 25 days annual leave to be taken as minimum. In addition to your holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Free breakfast and free lunch
- Early finish Fridays
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Retail discounts
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice car scheme
- Wellbeing programme, including Headspace & flu jabs
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Generous Parental Leave & Pay
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Cycle to Work, Gym Discounts and many more!