KINESSO is the technology-driven performance marketing agency that sits at the very heart of IPG Mediabrands, providing actionable growth for both our agency partners and clients. We turn 'action' into 'outcome' for our clients, leveraging our unique capabilities in optimization, analytics, AI, and experimentation. KINESSO has brought together the collective power of what was formerly Matterkind, Reprise, and Kinesso under one collective entity that will serve as the most powerful delivery engine in the industry. We have extensive offerings spanning performance marketing and data and technology. Fuelled by a deep understanding of consumer behaviour, we offer an end-to-end engine of planning and optimization while also delivering on data-driven strategy for social platforms, actionable growth in e-commerce, and creating curated marketplaces specific to each client's function and needs. The company has more than 6,000 employees operating in more than 60 countries. Learn more at www.KINESSO.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your role will be to support the Matterkind Client Services team in the account management of programmatic display, mobile, audio, OOH and video campaigns across Matterkind clients.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leadership of dedicated client team, ensuring client services and ad operations operate as one unit.
- Build strong relationships with client stakeholders at UM/IPG.
- Maintain best practice in all Matterkind processes throughout the team (Addressable Strategy and Operations)
- Be seen as programmatic expert both internally and externally, and work with the team to deliver innovative Matterkind products to generate revenue opportunities.
- Ability to prioritise and identify any opportunities to upsell emerging channels like CTV, Audio, Native, Social extension, DOOH, BVOD etc.
- Key support person present at any direct client meeting or agency presentation.
- Ability to assess priority and delegate to team members effectively.
- Building frameworks for client growth through programmatic strategies.
- Work closely with Product and Strategy to deliver educational workshops/innovation sessions to clients and agency
- Understand client objectives and challenges including external factors that may impact the client business.
- Investigate and help the team to solve problems and clearly communicate results/solutions.
- Strong management skills that helps to motivate people, give constructive feedback and coach them with their career progression.
- Ability to forecast and foresee gaps in resource or need for new hires in future and managing accordingly.
- Liaise with the agency and clients at a senior level for any serious matters, foreseen issues, problem solving. Be able to devise and implement problem-solving strategies and solutions that will benefit both the agency and their clients
- Work with agency counterparts to drive better integrations and more streamlined working process from an AS perspective.
- Participation in monthly revenue meetings with Finance and Agency lead.
- Become an expert in the use and best practices for multiple Demand Side Platforms, offering insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through deep use of each platforms functionality, although in-console campaign management is not a part of this role.
- Experience in digital media account management with blue chip advertising clients with a leading online advertising agency, network, advertising exchange or optimization firm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ideally comfortable in a consultative, client-facing environment
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Fundamental knowledge of ad targeting methodologies
- Good understanding of ad networks, ad exchanges, DSPs and/or auction marketplaces
- Experience with statistics and related analysis methodologies
- Ability to investigate, analyze & solve problems, and clearly communicate results
- MS Office fluency, including Excel pivot tables & chart making. Experience with MS Access, VBA/Excel Macros is a strong plus.
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere and be a self-starter
- Eagerness to get hands-on to figure out how things work
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team
At IPG Mediabrands, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. IPG Mediabrands are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reach out to our Talent Inclusion Specialist Jess at [email protected] if you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding any adjustments that would ensure our recruitment process is accessible for you. Please note requesting a reasonable adjustment will not affect your application.
We aim to provide all our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency. When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So, we also offer a range of benefits:
- Flexi–leave, with 25 days annual leave to be taken as minimum. In addition to your holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Free breakfast and free lunch
- Early finish Fridays
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Retail discounts
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice car scheme
- Wellbeing programme, including Headspace & flu jabs
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Generous Parental Leave & Pay
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Cycle to Work, Gym Discounts and many more!