Mediahub is one of the three major global media agencies within IPG Mediabrands with over 1000+ employees worldwide. We are an award-winning agency built for brands who are challenging and disrupting the status quo. Our organization is focused on challenging all facets of media in an environment of rapid change in order maximize our clients’ investments. We are challenging key fundamentals in the areas of audience creation, purpose, creativity and digital platforms.
Named Media Agency of the Year by Adweek, Ad Age, and Campaign, Mediahub is powered by the buying and intelligence power of Magna Global and the data backbone of Acxiom.
The Planning team builds and maintains strong client relationships. Their focus is to think strategically about the business, develop business by building opportunities and actively contribute to the planning process. This team effectively problem solves, generates innovative solutions and displays energy and passion for the work presented. Mediahub strives to challenge the status quo by consistently looking beyond the quantitative. To be most successful at Mediahub, you must be organized, creative, and confident to support media issues relative to your account(s).
The successful candidate must also maintain a positive attitude in the face of a constantly changing environment. Must be a problem solver and professional in all communications both inside the agency and with clients.
Assistant Media Planners must have the ability to juggle multiple projects and should be driven, detail-oriented, amicable, a strong collaborator and hungry to do great work.
The role of Assistant Media Planner will be responsible for planning traditional and digital media channels. The Assistant Media Planner's main role is to work closely with Planner(s) in developing and maintaining media plans while absorbing as much media knowledge as possible.
- Inputting of buys, trafficking for digital buys, Media Authorizations, issuing of Insertion Orders, initial understanding and assistance (as needed) with Billing Process, updating team status documents and working across the internal cross functional teams (Video Investments, R&D Labs, creative, etc.).
- Beginning to help with evaluation of media (OTT, TV, Cinema, OLV, Print, OOH, etc..).
- Assists with Reach/Frequency runs (IMS Tools) and Pulling target information from MRI, SCOUT (our Mediahub proprietary tool).
- Taking notes during all meetings and disseminating them for final review before being sent to the larger team.
- The role is the conduit for the team in setting up media rep meetings for the team and ensuring that calendars are up-to-date for these meetings (description of the meetings, who we are meeting with, goals of meeting).
- Responsible for pulling other syndicated research such as competitive runs, social conversation as well as assisting with pacing and reporting.
- With growth, this role will take on some partner negotiations with oversight and assistance from your Planners and Supervisors as well as starting to assist with preparing/writing of slides for our presentation decks.
- Assists in budget reporting, flowchart development, status report writing, invoice clearing and payment approval
- Ability to work on several projects at once.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Power Point
- Advanced Word, Excel and Writing Skills
Qualifications - Desired Skills
- Bachelors degree in business administration/marketing preferred.
- Internship or relevant coursework.
We See You
At IPG Mediabrands, we are unified behind a commitment to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging. Together, we shine through a set of shared values and behaviors. We take pride in our responsibility to our clients, communities, and to each other. We embrace differences and recognize the unique value that each of us brings to our community.
We encourage you to apply, as unique backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences are welcomed.
We See You at IPG Mediabrands.
Wage and Benefits
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, flex spending, life insurance, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and paid family benefits to support you and your family. To give you the ability to better meet your personal needs, and in support of your physical and emotional well-being, you will receive discretionary time off days and company-wide Appreciation Weeks and Wellness Days.
We also offer a competitive Total Compensation package, including a competitive salary and eligibility for an annual discretionary incentive award or a relevant incentive award.
The salary range for this position is posted below. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Mediabrands, please email [email protected].
About IPG Mediabrands
IPG Mediabrands is the media and marketing solutions division of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). IPG Mediabrands manages over $47 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients across its full-service agency networks UM, Initiative and Mediahub and through its award-winning specialty business units Healix, Kinesso, MAGNA, Mediabrands Content Studio, Orion Holdings, Rapport, and the IPG Media Lab. IPG Mediabrands clients include many of the world’s most recognizable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors including automotive, personal finance, consumer product goods (CPG), pharma, health and wellness, entertainment, financial services, energy, toys and gaming, direct to consumer and e-commerce, retail, hospitality, food and beverage, fashion and beauty. The company employs more than 18,000 diverse marketing communication professionals in more than 130 countries. Learn more at www.ipgmediabrands.com.