Mediahub is one of the three major global media agencies within IPG Mediabrands with over 1000+ employees worldwide. We are an award-winning agency built for brands who are challenging and disrupting the status quo. Our organization is focused on challenging all facets of media in an environment of rapid change in order maximize our clients’ investments. We are challenging key fundamentals in the areas of audience creation, purpose, creativity and digital platforms.
Named Media Agency of the Year by Adweek, Ad Age, and Campaign, Mediahub is powered by the buying and intelligence power of Magna Global and the data backbone of Acxiom.
The Assistant Strategist, SEM is an entry-level position who has a curious nature with a strong desire to learn and solve problems and is passionate about the digital industry, media trends, and search behavior. The Assistant Strategist, SEM will assist Strategists and Supervisor in helping to execute and manage paid search campaigns. In this position, you will conduct research and understand client business models, products/services, verticals, and competition.
- Assists Strategists and Supervisor to execute and manage paid search campaigns. This will involve, budget management, task management, ad copy writing, analyzing data, extracting findings from the data and billing.
- Conducts research and understands client business models, products/services, verticals, and competition.
- Proactively part takes in internal meetings, helps to solve problems, and staying up to date on industry updates.
- Works closely with Strategists and Supervisor to up keep and maintain project plans.
- Presents industry news and research in internal department meetings.
- Shows eagerness and want to learn more about the paid search industry, platforms used and digital industry as a whole.
- Works closely with vendors on discovering new beta's and learning about vendor offerings.
- Curious about our client's business and industry vertical they are in.
- Proactively researches, reads thought leadership articles and conducts discovery into the business.
- Brings a positive and enthusiastic can-do attitude into a collaborative team atmosphere where teamwork and drive to learn are keys to success.
Required Skills & Experience
- Education: bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 0-1 year of experience required; previous search marketing or related digital field required.
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.) and Keynote.
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication required
- Soft Skills: Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and close attention to detail
We See You
At IPG Mediabrands, we are unified behind a commitment to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging. Together, we shine through a set of shared values and behaviors. We take pride in our responsibility to our clients, communities, and to each other. We embrace differences and recognize the unique value that each of us brings to our community.
We encourage you to apply, as unique backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences are welcomed.
We See You at IPG Mediabrands.
Wage and Benefits
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, flex spending, life insurance, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and paid family benefits to support you and your family. To give you the ability to better meet your personal needs, and in support of your physical and emotional well-being, you will receive discretionary time off days and company-wide Appreciation Weeks and Wellness Days.
We also offer a competitive Total Compensation package, including a competitive salary and eligibility for an annual discretionary incentive award or a relevant incentive award.
The salary range for this position is posted below. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Mediabrands, please email [email protected].
About IPG Mediabrands
IPG Mediabrands is the media and marketing solutions division of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). IPG Mediabrands manages over $47 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients across its full-service agency networks UM, Initiative and Mediahub and through its award-winning specialty business units Healix, Kinesso, MAGNA, Mediabrands Content Studio, Orion Holdings, Rapport, and the IPG Media Lab. IPG Mediabrands clients include many of the world’s most recognizable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors including automotive, personal finance, consumer product goods (CPG), pharma, health and wellness, entertainment, financial services, energy, toys and gaming, direct to consumer and e-commerce, retail, hospitality, food and beverage, fashion and beauty. The company employs more than 18,000 diverse marketing communication professionals in more than 130 countries. Learn more at www.ipgmediabrands.com.