Mediahub is one of the three major global media agencies within IPG Mediabrands with over 1000+ employees worldwide. We are an award-winning agency built for brands who are challenging and disrupting the status quo. Our organization is focused on challenging all facets of media in an environment of rapid change in order maximize our clients’ investments. We are challenging key fundamentals in the areas of audience creation, purpose, creativity, and digital platforms.
Named Media Agency of the Year by Adweek, Ad Age, and Campaign, Mediahub is powered by the buying and intelligence power of Magna Global and the data backbone of Acxiom.
The Supervisor, Paid Social will develop a comprehensive social strategy for assigned client(s) and knows how to translate strategy into an action plan. The Supervisor, Paid Social In this position, you will oversee paid social strategists and assistant strategists providing mentorship and training in addition to Q-Aing all work, while working closely with an integrated media team, and be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and team while achieving client goals and KPIs and maintaining positive client relationships. The Supervisor will keep up to date with the latest in social media and bring forth strategic recommendations to enhance the social strategy.
- Develops of a comprehensive social strategy for a brand and translates strategy into an action plan.
- Understands how to process a brand or marketing strategy and connects it to paid social media.
- Oversee day-to-day management of paid social media campaigns, working with a junior team to implement, optimize and report on performance to meet client expectations and KPIs.
- Works with a cross-discipline team to integrate paid social media strategy into a multi-channel, holistic recommendation.
- Gathers and analyzes appropriate research to provide sound and strategic consumer insight driven social media recommendation.
- Analyzes campaign performance and provides insightful recommendations to test and optimize.
- Helps grow the agency’s paid social media offering, this may include junior team member training, sharing trends and campaign knowledge and staying up to date with industry updates.
- Uses strong quantitative skills, including analytical and story-telling ability, to analyze data and provide insights and optimization recommendations.
- Experience executing paid campaigns within multiple social platforms.
- Familiarity with third-party data and measurement solutions.
- Helps other members of the team and lets junior members shine as well.
- Communicates your decisions and solutions to the team.
- Helps creatives express their ideas with feasible recommendations to tie it closer to the brief.
- Passionate about innovation and the creative process, desires to find creative ways say "yes" to ideas and to contribute your own.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience managing paid social media campaigns
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.) Keynote, Facebook and Instagram are a must; Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and LinkedIn are a plus.
- Understanding of paid social measurement and experience utilizing multiple native measurement tools
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication required.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in media and at least three years' experience hands-on managing paid social media campaigns required.
We See You
At IPG Mediabrands, we are unified behind a commitment to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging. Together, we shine through a set of shared values and behaviors. We take pride in our responsibility to our clients, communities, and to each other. We embrace differences and recognize the unique value that each of us brings to our community.
We encourage you to apply, as unique backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences are welcomed.
We See You at IPG Mediabrands.
Wage and Benefits
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, flex spending, life insurance, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and paid family benefits to support you and your family. To give you the ability to better meet your personal needs, and in support of your physical and emotional well-being, you will receive discretionary time off days and company-wide Appreciation Weeks and Wellness Days.
We also offer a competitive Total Compensation package, including a competitive salary and eligibility for an annual discretionary incentive award or a relevant incentive award.
The salary range for this position is posted below. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Mediabrands, please email [email protected].
About IPG Mediabrands
IPG Mediabrands is the media and marketing solutions division of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). IPG Mediabrands manages over $47 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients across its full-service agency networks UM, Initiative and Mediahub and through its award-winning specialty business units Healix, Kinesso, MAGNA, Mediabrands Content Studio, Orion Holdings, Rapport, and the IPG Media Lab. IPG Mediabrands clients include many of the world’s most recognizable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors including automotive, personal finance, consumer product goods (CPG), pharma, health and wellness, entertainment, financial services, energy, toys and gaming, direct to consumer and e-commerce, retail, hospitality, food and beverage, fashion and beauty. The company employs more than 18,000 diverse marketing communication professionals in more than 130 countries. Learn more at www.ipgmediabrands.com.