KINESSO is the technology-driven performance marketing agency that sits at the very heart of IPG Mediabrands, providing actionable growth for both our agency partners and clients. We turn 'action' into 'outcome' for our clients, leveraging our unique capabilities in optimization, analytics, AI, and experimentation. KINESSO has brought together the collective power of what was formerly Matterkind, Reprise, and Kinesso under one collective entity that will serve as the most powerful delivery engine in the industry. We have extensive offerings spanning performance marketing and data and technology. Fuelled by a deep understanding of consumer behaviour, we offer an end-to-end engine of planning and optimization while also delivering on data-driven strategy for social platforms, actionable growth in e-commerce, and creating curated marketplaces specific to each client's function and needs. The company has more than 6,000 employees operating in more than 60 countries. Learn more at www.KINESSO.com.
Reporting to the Data & Reporting Solutions Director, the Technical Project Manager will manage the development and delivery of data and reporting solutions that help to provide insights and answers to business questions and challenges. This role will work closely with local users and stakeholders to support the development of custom reports and dashboards as well as the delivery of our core products and services.
- Manage the delivery of engaging data & reporting solutions for key clients using a team of offshore and onshore data engineers and analysts
- Be a visible point of contact for clients and client teams throughout the engagement, ensuring that stakeholders are kept updated of project progress and issues are dealt with promptly
- Maintain strong relationships with other core teams, including data, client services, vendor and the client team
- Ensure projects and resources are managed effectively, requesting resources to teams where necessary to deliver reporting solutions to clients
- Support the ongoing data & reporting product development, identifying market needs and innovative ideas to add to the backlog
- Work with clients and engineering teams to ensure issues are resolved within agreed service levels
- Ensure QA activities are completed effectively and all documentation is kept up to date
- Ensuring on-track and quality delivery of data and reporting projects
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience managing large scale data & analytics projects involving teams of engineers and analysts
- Experience working with external clients to collect requirements and manage stakeholder requirements
- Experience working with offshore engineering teams
- Technical background designing and deploying automated data management systems, ideally within marketing and advertising
- Ability to oversee multiple complex client projects and engagements
- Strong understanding of the AdTech / Martech technology landscape and the common tools used to manage marketing intelligence
- Good communicator, able to work with stakeholders and technical teams
- Exposure to Snowflake, Tableau and Python desirable
- Good understanding of marketing performance data, it's application and usage
- Exposure to Project Management tools like Asana, Jira etc.
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reach out to our Talent Inclusion Specialist Jess at [email protected] if you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding any adjustments that would ensure our recruitment process is accessible for you. Please note requesting a reasonable adjustment will not affect your application.
We aim to provide all our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency. When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So, we also offer a range of benefits:
Flexi–leave, with 25 days annual leave to be taken as minimum. In addition to your holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Free breakfast and free lunch
- Early finish Fridays
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Retail discounts
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice car scheme
- Wellbeing programme, including Headspace & flu jabs
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Generous Parental Leave & Pay
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Cycle to Work, Gym Discounts and many more!