Kinesso, the Marketing Engine of IPG, is focused on creating data-driven solutions through enhanced or newly created products and services, maximizing the impact of traditional and addressable media. Kinesso’s core principle is to drive smarter business decisions and better outcomes for clients using our suite of data and technology services.
Powered by Acxiom, IPG’s foundational data and technology layer, the company will provide comprehensive data-driven marketing capabilities to clients, as well as act as a trusted data management partner to brands.
Designed for flexibility and speed, Kinesso’ offerings are structured to improve media and marketing performance with an emphasis on accuracy, agility and effectiveness. Our open architecture approach is powered with the right combination of creative and data, activated with flexibility and measured with precision.
The successful candidate will provide critical site support for the Global Dyson Data and Tracking Teams. Reporting into the Global Operations Director , they will collaborate with client, agency and Kinesso specialists to ensure the definition and rollout of any new processes and tech across 48 markets.
- They will support with managing tagging strategy and analysis for digital media channels including social, display, search, programmatic on behalf of Dyson.
- They will also be expected to take a leading role in the move from GA360 to GA4, assisting the client and local markets with the transition.
- Must be process obsessed, technologically literate and a big believer in data governance and the drive to optimise and work smart.
- Working with offshore team support on site tagging and OA (Optimized Advertising) services.
- Accountable for OA program Ops service delivery and success
- Tag Management: Coding (standard)
- Prepare tag code for deployment
- Create REGEX expressions for URLs
- Create naming conventions as necessary
- Tag Management: Reporting Research
- Evaluate issue with local team(s)
- Confirm tag firing setups and historical
- Request client reporting to align against ad tech platforms
- Compile and analyze the system checks
- Tag Management: Template Configuration
- Assist teams with template input and nuances
- Ensure complete instructions are in place for complex deployments
- Change management/revisions and re-upload to tag manager
- Tag Management: Quality Assurance
- Using working project sheets, compare tag instructions to actual serving tags in the dual environments
- Test data required for site journeys
- Working knowledge of journey and programming tools used within the major browser environments
- Documentation of results and working with various client teams to remedy issues including vendors where applicable
- Tag Management: Tag Configuration
- Evaluate naming convention needed (Facebook DCM etc)
- Create masking tables as necessary
- Evaluate ad tech support documentation against capabilities for tagging syntax to ensure alignment with media objectives
- Create DCM Floodlights and configure settings
- Research into global ad tech accounts with local and central teams/ Client+UM
- Tag Management: Training
- Document process and training
- Train Local markets on any new tag management processes
- Tag Management: Consulting, Support, Status
- Creation of status documents
- Weekly calls and comms
- Special vendor/reporting/setup requirements. Consulting throughout research and implementation phases
- Analytics: Audiences
- Assist with building Audiences
- Google Analytics Audiences
- CM360/DV360 Audiences
- Analytics: GA4
- Assist with GA4 transition from a global perspective
Desired Skills & Experience
This role requires excellent technical skills. The right candidate will lead by example, well organised, who is proficient in the below. You will have an obsessive eye for detail and desire to optimise and automate where possible.
- In-depth experience in Ad Operations and Programmatic
- Able to troubleshoot team challenges
- Ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure
- Experience working with web analytics such as GA or Adobe
- Experience in using "bulk trafficking" templates or Prisma
- Fastidious builder of documentation, guides and decks
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Flawless execution and accuracy and exceptional process skills.
- Time management and organisation skills
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reach out to our Talent Inclusion Specialist Jess at [email protected] if you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding any adjustments that would ensure our recruitment process is accessible for you. Please note requesting a reasonable adjustment will not affect your application.
We aim to provide all our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency. When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So, we also offer a range of benefits:
Flexi–leave, with 25 days annual leave to be taken as minimum. In addition to your holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Free breakfast and free lunch
- Early finish Fridays
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Retail discounts
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice car scheme
- Wellbeing programme, including Headspace & flu jabs
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Generous Parental Leave & Pay
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Cycle to Work, Gym Discounts and many more!