KINESSO is the technology-driven performance marketing agency that sits at the very heart of IPG Mediabrands, providing actionable growth for both our agency partners and clients. We turn 'action' into 'outcome' for our clients, leveraging our unique capabilities in optimization, analytics, AI, and experimentation. KINESSO has brought together the collective power of what was formerly Matterkind, Reprise, and Kinesso under one collective entity that will serve as the most powerful delivery engine in the industry. We have extensive offerings spanning performance romance marketing and data and technology. Fuelled by a deep understanding of consumer behaviour, we offer an end-to-end engine of planning and optimization while also delivering on data-driven strategy for social platforms, actionable growth in e-commerce, and creating curated marketplaces specific to each client's function and needs. The company has more than 6,000 employees operating in more than 60 countries. Learn more at www.KINESSO.com.
As a SEO Analyst, you will already have a reasonable knowledge and understanding of SEO best-practices and the fundamental requirements in ensuring strong SEO performance. You will be responsible for supporting a number of technical, strategic, analytical and reporting tasks across a portfolio of the business’ SEO clients, with a mid-term view to taking on a larger degree of lead-level responsibilities.
Your core duties will include delivering and/or supporting key client requirements and projects for the SEO Account Managers and SEO Account Directors across their various accounts, ensuring that all associated work is delivered on time and to our client’s high quality standards. In some instances, you will be in direct contact with clients and there will be opportunities to grow the level of interaction and take on the lead SEO role across accounts.
- Supporting the wider SEO team to service a breadth of client accounts
- Helping to identify, raise and solve client issues/problems
- Providing & supporting on-site technical SEO expertise and solutions are robust
- Preparing and delivering weekly and monthly client reports
- Analysis of key data and providing insights / statistical analysis
- Supporting SEO leads on client communications (emails, calls, meetings, etc.)
- Involvement in client meetings for projects you’ve delivered or worked closely on
- Performing keyword research & opportunity analysis
- Managing client’s backlink profiles and the strategy
- Supporting content and meta data optimisation and/or creation
- Supporting on ad-hoc SEO tasks and providing client support where necessary
- Identifying, highlighting & proposing key growth opportunities for assigned clients
- Support on developing new SEO business opportunities
- Contribute to external & internal thought leadership & marketing initiatives
- Ensuring both team and project deadlines are met
- Engaging with the team to ensure knowledge and best practice is shared
- Working to and enforcing best industry practices across the business
Desired Skills & Experience
- A strong understanding of SEO fundamentals and best-practices
- The ability to quickly close technical knowledge gaps to excel to lead-level
- A proven record of working within the SEO industry
- An understanding of general web and development standards
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- The ability to use Excel and key formulas to a strong level
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reach out to our Talent Inclusion Specialist Jess at [email protected] if you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding any adjustments that would ensure our recruitment process is accessible for you. Please note requesting a reasonable adjustment will not affect your application.
We aim to provide all our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency. When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So, we also offer a range of benefits:
- Flexi–leave, with 25 days annual leave to be taken as minimum. In addition to your holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Free breakfast and free lunch
- Early finish Fridays
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Retail discounts
- Wellbeing programme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Generous Parental Leave & Pay
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Cycle to Work, Gym Discounts and many more!