Orion Worldwide is a global media company that generates value for our business partners. As the industry has evolved over the past two decades, so have we — expanding our global reach and product offering to deliver value for the world’s best brands, across nearly every category. The very best ideas are developed by people with diversity of background, thought and experience working together to develop customized solutions that best address our partners’ needs. A five-time winner of “Most Inclusive Climate” at the IPG Inclusion Awards, we scale our recruiting efforts beyond the traditional advertising candidate pool to find people who possess the passion, innovative thinking and collaborative skills needed to achieve our business goals and assist in cultivating a culture in which we can all be proud.
Orion is searching for an Account Executive to join our Client Strategy team. The Account Executive will support the Vice President, Client Business Partner on day-to-day management of Orion accounts, develop strong client relationships and work to achieve client goals.
Candidate must be innovative, act as a team player, possess strong business acumen and the ability to manage key relationships, and be proficient in Excel and preparing PowerPoint presentations. Strong email, phone, and in- person communication skills are important. Manage and mentor Assistant Account Executive.
- Act as client advocate to ensure the best service from Orion as possible
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships through effective project management of media deliverables, proactive problem solving of client conflicts and/or buy issues, and the successful execution of all facets of account management functions linking the agency and client(s) that lead to long-term retention
- Provide financial reporting to clients through communication of buy authorizations and trade credit statements
- Work with finance team on billing & invoice approvals
- Work with investment teams to collaborate on client deliverables and agency needs
- Participate in related interdepartmental projects and agency meetings
- Assist with new business needs & competitive analysis
- Schedule and manage interdepartmental due dates
- Prepare and update regular status reports and communicate with Investment teams internally and with clients externally to track deliverables
- Manage and provide clients with accurate and timely media deliverables to include: buy schedules and maintenance, tracking and performance and added value
- Provide financial reporting of client activity internally to finance and accounting teams for forecasting and reconciliation purposes
- 1+ years’ work experience (media, marketing, or advertising fields preferred)
- Experience working with Pharmaceutical clients a plus
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities/tasks and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal skills, and superior attention to detail
- Ability to be a team player and exhibit leadership skills
- Must possess strong proficiency with Microsoft Desktop software, specifically, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We See You
We embrace diversity, and our responsibility to maintain an inclusive environment is core to our culture and values. We see diversity of people and experiences as fuel for creativity and innovation needed to bring about the best experiences and services. A diverse workforce means we can grow together, be better problem solvers, and bring about long-term, meaningful change where we will achieve above and beyond our business goals. We are better together..
When you join Mediabrands, you join a global community and are valued for who you are – your lived experiences, the contributions you make, and the distinct perspectives you bring. Here, what you think and who you are is just as important as what you do. As we recruit, we are dedicated to looking beyond what a resume can show. If you think you’d be a great addition to the team but don’t have the exact experience or skills, we encourage you to apply and share your unique background with us. We see you at Mediabrands.
Wage and Benefits
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, flex spending, life insurance, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and paid family benefits to support you and your family. To give you the ability to better meet your personal needs, and in support of your physical and emotional well-being, you will receive discretionary time off days and company-wide Appreciation Weeks and Wellness Days.
We also offer a competitive Total Compensation package, including a competitive salary and eligibility for an annual discretionary incentive award or a relevant incentive award.
The salary range for this position is posted below. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Mediabrands, please email [email protected].
IPG Mediabrands is the media and marketing solutions division of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). Mediabrands manages approximately $40 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients and provides strategic services and solutions across its award-winning, full-service agency networks UM and Initiative and through its innovative marketing specialist companies Reprise, Magna, Orion, Rapport, Healix, Mediabrands Content Studio and the IPG Media Lab. Mediabrands clients include many of the world’s most recognizable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors. The company employs more than 13,000 marketing experts in more than 130 countries representing the full diversity of humanity. For more information, please visit our website: www.ipgmediabrands.com.