What is the role?
The Account Executive position is a pivotal role within our Creative Services team and wider business, responsible for the successful delivery of campaigns. They will support the day-to-day contact for key stakeholders - often talking to clients and sister media agencies (Initiative/UM/Rufus). Most importantly, they will ensure on time and accurate delivery of creative assets with the focus being on creating a best-in-class approach to all campaigns, no matter how small.
Our clients include Amazon Prime Video, The LEGO Brand, GM Specialty Vehicles ANZ, Revlon, Swinburne University, Pizza Hut, and Fujitsu.
At MBCS, we pride ourselves on being hungry and agile, meaning you will be exposed to a range of local and global client work when required as collaboration is the key to success. The role requires the ability to work well under pressure, and as an executive within the Studio team, you will always be required to exemplify the MBCS solution- focused behaviours and quality of work
What are the responsibilities?
- Managing multiple small projects across different timelines, priorities, and
- Deliver excellent client service and stakeholder management to ensure long-term client
- Collaborating with the creative and production team to make sure client briefs are
- Workflow management across the studio and with external suppliers and freelancers if
- Financial tasks as needed, including reconciliations and
- Meeting agendas and take meeting
How will you fit the bill?
- Previous experience in creative agency or similar (1-3+ yrs)
- Immaculate attention to
- Passion for developing world class creative
- Strong communication and personal
- Understanding of the creative
- Seamless integration into a high functioning business
- Upward management ensuring expectations are
- Delivery of high volume of creative
- Development of project timelines
- Ability to build strong partnerships with customers and drive business
- You are well presented, very organized, have meticulous attention to detail and an excellent communicator that is always willing to give it a go and is never afraid to ask questions or flag if something is not clear to you.
- You have the ability to autonomously support project managers as well as lead smaller projects from brief to final delivery with check-ins from Account Manager
- You Anticipate potential delivery issues, and ensure accurate and timely briefing for creative
- You have the ability to constantly improve internal and external relationships, even in challenging scenarios
Health & Happiness Perks
- Birthday leave - because no one should have to work on their birthday!
- Up to an additional week (leave +) on top of annual leave
- 1x mental health day off per quarter
- 4pm finish on Summer Fridays
- Flexible working arrangement (3days office, 2 days home)
- Culture initiatives - clubs, social drinks, regular events
- Vibrant, modern office space near Central Rail Station
- Wellness initiatives - gym, meditation sessions, EAP, Mental Health First Aid
- Up to 16 weeks parental leave and super paid for up to 12 months
We deliver our capabilities in four kinds of content— Original Content, Branded Content, Performance Content, and Campaign Content—to create powerful work for clients, built around stories and ideas. By developing content, we control creative, context, targeting and reach. Through our relationships and industry experience we lean on creators and editorial teams at our properties to create a voice in their work, that performs better, because it resonates in a more authentic way.
Mediabrands Content Studios is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.