MAGNA is the centralized IPG Mediabrands resource that provides strategic investment and media intelligence for agency teams and clients. We utilize our insights, forecasts and strategic relationships to provide clients with a competitive marketplace advantage.
MAGNA harnesses the aggregate power of all IPG media investments to develop go-to-market strategies, designing unique partnerships to drive maximum value for our clients. MAGNA has set the industry standard for more than 60 years by predicting the future of media value. We publish more than 40 annual reports on audience trends, media spend and market demand as well as ad effectiveness.
OUR PURPOSE + VALUES: MAGNA infuses the organization with knowledge that empowers better decision-making. We are a team of experts across five key competencies who support IPG cross-functional teams through: 1. Partnership 2. Enablement 3. Accountability 4. Connectivity 5. Education
As Accountability Manager you will primarily be focused on supporting, enabling, and maximising media value tracking and delivery for a portfolio of clients. This is a new and exciting role within the team due to growth and provides a great opportunity for career development.
This role is about collecting, processing, and interpreting data to ensure that media value is being delivered in line with our client commitments. You will be responsible for ensuring a high quality of accountability work from across our internal Investment teams of UM and Initiative. You will report directly into the Head of Accountability who will support and guide your development. Additionally you will have the support of the Agency investment teams and the Magna Global Accountability team, all based in London.
Assisting in managing value delivery across all clients and media in scope
• Assisting in the creation and management of project plans to deliver client commitments as efficiently as possible.
• Responsibility for managing data delivery in line with client and internal deadlines.
• Working alongside MAGNA GLOBAL teams to align media delivery positions against both cost and quality commitments as well as client expectations.
• Clearly articulating price and quality goals and methodology to Agency investment teams.
• Ensuring accuracy of all calculations.
• Ensuring internal systems are up to date and accurate.
• Assisting in forecasting media pricing and communicating developments across all media.
Manage auditor relationships
• Create project plans to successfully deliver required data as per client contracts.
• Assist in issue resolution.
• Agency support for audit and client meetings
• Report on key client status to Head of Accountability.
• Ensure client account teams are fully informed on status and you are integrated into the client team.
• Support with ad hoc investment and accountability requests.
• Support new business efforts when required to ensure competitive pricing submissions.
• You have experience in a Media role, ideally from an auditor or agency accountability or investment team.
• You have experience of client management and are comfortable presenting.
• You have proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors.
• You have the ability to work independently and are a self-motivated individual.
• You have strong experience of using Excel. Including working knowledge and an ability to build pivot table and ability to use standard excel formulas such as sum functions, vlookup, and IF formulas.
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reach out to our Talent Inclusion Specialist Jess at [email protected] if you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding any adjustments that would ensure our recruitment process is accessible for you. Please note requesting a reasonable adjustment will not affect your application.
We aim to provide all our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency. When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So, we also offer a range of benefits:
- Flexi–leave, with 25 days annual leave to be taken as minimum. In addition to your holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Free breakfast and free lunch
- Early finish Fridays
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Retail discounts
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifices car scheme
- Wellbeing programme, including Headspace & flu jabs
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Generous Parental Leave & Pay
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Cycle to Work, Gym Discounts and many more!