Why join KINESSO?
- Largest global digital marketing agency with 6200+ experts across 60 offices globally.
- Take the time you deserve with unlimited time off (Leave+), birthday, anniversary, monthly wellness days and progressive parental leave policies.
- A hybrid working model and incredible office culture. with opportunities for global transfers, internal secondments, and travel.
- Mentorship programs, learning modules and professional skills training to support your career ambitions.
- Wellness programs including access to an EAP and wellness coaching
- Agency perks, early finish Fridays, culture club, breakfast, health and wellbeing initiatives
About the role:
As a Addressable Associate (entry level role) you would be responsible for managing campaigns delivery within our activations team. This is great entry level role to learn how to deliver, pace and report on at the highest quality levels. With the support of the Programmatic Manager, you is responsible for the performance of campaigns and achieving results of our clients.
- Set up, manage and report on programmatic campaigns to a very high standard.
- Strive to achieve a 100% error free rate in campaign set ups.
- Ensure programmatic campaigns deliver in full.
- Optimise campaigns to drive strong performance against campaign KPI.
- Assist with brief responses for programmatic activity.
- Make recommendations on future campaigns based on your analysis of programmatic performance.
- Be proactive in personal development by attending relevant trainings.
- Comfortable working with lots of data & numbers
- Passion for advertising & media industry
- Basic understand of what Programmatic media is, no experience necessary
- Great attention to detail, well organised and the ability to prioritise multiples tasks under pressure
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team
- MS Office fluency, including but not limited to excel
KINESSO is the technology-driven performance marketing agency that sits at the very heart of IPG Mediabrands, providing actionable growth for both our agency partners and clients. We turn ‘action’ into ‘outcome’ for our clients, leveraging our unique capabilities in optimization, analytics, AI and experimentation. KINESSO has brought together the collective power of what was formerly Matterkind, Reprise, and Kinesso under one collective entity that will serve as the most powerful delivery engine in the industry.
We have extensive offerings spanning across performance marketing and data and technology. Fueled by a deep understanding of consumer behavior, we offer an end-to-end engine of planning and optimization while also delivering on data-driven strategy for social platforms, actionable growth in e-commerce, and creating curated marketplaces specific to each client's function and needs. The company has more than 6,000 employees operating in more than 60 countries. Learn more at www.KINESSO.com
We value unique backgrounds and experiences to encourage and celebrate diversity. First Nations people, those identifying as LGBTQ+, people of all ages, people with disabilities, and people who are culturally and linguistically diverse are encouraged to apply. Our aim is to create a workforce that reflects the community in which we live.