Reprise is among the media industry’s fastest growing digital agencies servicing Fortune 500 brands -thanks to our culture of innovation, excellence, personal growth, and fun. As the global performance marketing agency of IPG Mediabrands, we are obsessed with Customer Flow, the continuous movement of customers along the path to purchase. Our purpose is to help brands build and accelerate Customer Flow, and we offer deep expertise in digital crafts required to move customers along that journey.
The search engine optimization (SEO) analyst is responsible for helping Reprise Media clients improve their visibility in organic search results. The SEO analyst assists in researching and recommending SEO tactics for Reprise’s enterprise client roster. The job requires an interest in learning about the evolving best practices for content strategy, technical analysis, and digital experience optimization. The position will be responsible for conducting research as well as testing new tools, techniques, and ranking factors.
· Research keyword recommendations based on a variety of factors (trends, intent, seasonality, etc.).
· Compile reports with a solid understanding of Excel spreadsheet formulas.
· Able to perform various SEO audits (content, competitive, technical, and CRO).
· Pull data from multiple platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google trends, Google Search Console, BrightEdge, Searchmetrics, SEMRush, Botify, DeepCrawl, Ahrefs, etc.)
· Understand and evaluate website authority and link equity.
· Create visual and semantic sitemaps.
· Work efficiently through task lists and utilize project management tools (e.g., Asana).
· Support business development and account teams as needed in SEO sales and presentations (keyword research, SEO audits, etc.).
· Understand current SEO toolset and proactively educate yourself on relevant industry updates. Understand crawlability and indexability.
Required Skills & Experience
· Ample experience in SEO or digital marketing OR with website strategy and/or within an agency environment.
· Expertise with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
· Excellent research and writing skills with an attention to detail.
· Reprise does not require candidates to have a college degree
Desired Skills & Experience
· Ability to multitask and handle other duties as assigned.
· Ability to explain why and when certain search results appear for various queries.
· Comprehension of content categorization, technical optimization, and link equity concepts.
· Understanding of basic web development technologies including HTML and CSS.
· Strong communication skills and the ability to explain SEO concepts in a concise manner.
We See You
We embrace diversity, and our responsibility to maintain an inclusive environment is core to our culture and values. We see diversity of people and experiences as fuel for creativity and innovation needed to bring about the best experiences and services. A diverse workforce means we can grow together, be better problem solvers, and bring about long-term, meaningful change where we will achieve above and beyond our business goals. We are better together..
When you join Mediabrands, you join a global community and are valued for who you are – your lived experiences, the contributions you make, and the distinct perspectives you bring. Here, what you think and who you are is just as important as what you do. As we recruit, we are dedicated to looking beyond what a resume can show. If you think you’d be a great addition to the team but don’t have the exact experience or skills, we encourage you to apply and share your unique background with us. We see you at Mediabrands.
Wage and Benefits
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, flex spending, life insurance, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and paid family benefits to support you and your family. To give you the ability to better meet your personal needs, and in support of your physical and emotional well-being, you will receive discretionary time off days and company-wide Appreciation Weeks and Wellness Days.
We also offer a competitive Total Compensation package, including a competitive salary and eligibility for an annual discretionary incentive award or a relevant incentive award.
The salary range for this position is posted below. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Mediabrands, please email [email protected].
IPG Mediabrands is the media and marketing solutions division of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). Mediabrands manages approximately $40 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients and provides strategic services and solutions across its award-winning, full-service agency networks UM and Initiative and through its innovative marketing specialist companies Reprise, Magna, Orion, Rapport, Healix, Mediabrands Content Studio and the IPG Media Lab. Mediabrands clients include many of the world’s most recognizable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors. The company employs more than 13,000 marketing experts in more than 130 countries representing the full diversity of humanity. For more information, please visit our website: www.ipgmediabrands.com.