The successful candidate will become part of the Account Service Team within the agency in Milan.
The Account will be responsible for managing creative and account teams to develop integrated campaigns (ATL, social, digital, pos), brand initiatives and events, reporting to an Account Director.
The candidates will have direct contact with Clients and Production partners. They might also have contact with International Coordinations, Media & BTL Agencies.
We are looking for enthusiastic, positive and curious people, who always ask an extra question and love to learn and work with others.
Creative brief and presentation, campaign production and delivery, by managing the actors involved at any stage, inside and outside the agency:
- Discuss client brief, elaborate it and pass it on to Agency team;
- Support it with information about market, consumers, competitors;
- Supervise and coordinate creative development, including internal reviews and client presentations;
- Supervise and coordinate the production process;
- Be responsible for timing and budget.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proved skills in managing ATL and integrated campaigns;
- 2/3 years of experience in a communication agency are appreciated;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in team and lead processes;
- Reliability and organizational skills;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and set priorities;
- Degree or equivalent culture;
- Proficient knowledge of English;
- Good Knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Word
McCann Worldgroup is a global marketing company where creativity is at the center and professionals, present in over 100 countries, are united by a common mission: “We help brands play A meaningful Role in people’s lives”.
Our work helps brands become part of the popular culture across the world and engage with consumers in their daily lives.
We provides an unmatched combination of award-winning creativity, strategic insight and innovation globally, regionally and locally. Our strategic approach, evolved from our founding and enduring Truth Well Told philosophy, is built on our core belief that brand truths can serve as a catalyst for generating powerful ideas that succeed because they help brands to play a meaningful role in people’s lives. Through our integrated world-class capabilities, McCann today helps our clients to drive their brand growth across disciplines, media platforms, technologies, languages and geographical boundaries.
We offer specific competences integrated around clients needs as:
- Advertising & marketing
- In house studio
- Integrated productions
- Branding & design
- PR & influence
- Media strategy & buying
- Experience & Shopper
- Social content & activations
McCann’s total marketing services capabilities are enhanced and magnified through its seamless collaboration with the other major worldwide communications networks that are part of the global McCann Worldgroup offering. The McCann Worldgroup network provides today's marketers with best-in-class strategic and creative services that help their brands play a meaningful role in people’s lives and build their businesses.
We has created some of the best-known and most iconic advertising campaigns of the last century.
McCann Worldgroup has been awarded "Global Agency of the Year" by Adweek magazine, "Network of the Year" at Cannes Lions, Most Creatively Effective Group at the Effie Awards (for three consecutive years), "Global Network of the Year" by Campaign Magazine and "Network of The Year" at The Webby Awards (for two consecutive years).