The role of the Account Manager is responsible for client communication and will develop and oversee execution of digital plans and strategies for our clients. They will also operate as an internal resource for digital subject-matter expertise.
- Operate as key point of contact for agency planning teams and clients.
- Work with agency teams and clients directly to ensure their paid social efforts are meeting or exceeding clients KPI’s/expectations.
- Develop best in class deliverables to clients, from available technology platforms and services
- Proven expert in paid media capabilities, ability to find best in class solutions for the clients and being up-to-date with the upcoming tools/tech solutions that would work for their overall media strategy; ability to evaluate and integrate new tools independently into our product suite.
- Sell through innovative solutions and ad formats to test new technology and keep clients business moving forward and staying ahead of the curve
- Staying up-to-date with new developments in the digital landscape and educate teams and clients as required.
- Serve as subject matter expert to teams internally and externally.
- Manage and lead a direct report, or a team of employees. Effectively communicate agency goals, manage workloads, provide ongoing performance feedback and support professional development. Interview and participate in hiring decision of employees if/when required.
- Respond to RFP’s and briefs to assist with strategic campaign planning.
- Assist Associate Director with developing agency partners’ process and workflow to ensure a collaborative and efficient working relationship (process, timelines, trafficking documents, budgets).
- Assist with, and contribute to, strategic planning solutions that will drive client’s business results.
- Compile and present post campaign results/decks and RFP’s to planners/clients as necessary.
- Approve contracts in our financial systems, as well as QA-ing campaigns.
- Proactively and independently contribute to and/or prepare media POVs.
- Monitor the goals and KPI’s for a portfolio of clients to ensure on-time and complete delivery of campaigns. Ensure all tactical media plan requirements are correctly implemented in digital platforms based on client needs.
- Effectively manage ongoing client expectations in regards to work back schedule and deadlines.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Post-Secondary education (or equivalent work experience) university graduate and/or advertising/marketing college degree preferred.
- Intermediate level of experience
- Full understanding of the roles of various digital channels.
- Strong understanding of trafficking and website tagging processes.
- Proficient with media platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Bing, AMS, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.).
- Ability to develop positive on-going business relationships with a focus on client service.
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships and partnerships.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively apply knowledge and insights gained from research resources.
- Strong understanding of cross channel planning, demonstrate strong coordination of digital and offline media efforts.
- Proficient in data analysis, emerging media and technology.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong learning agility, with a passion for continuous development.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Highly developed organizational skills with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently.
- Ability to investigate, analyze & solve problems, and clearly communicate results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
KINESSO is the technology-driven performance marketing agency that sits at the very heart of IPG Mediabrands, providing actionable growth for both our agency partners and clients. We turn 'action' into 'outcome' for our clients, leveraging our unique capabilities in optimization, analytics, AI, and experimentation. KINESSO has brought together the collective power of what was formerly Matterkind, Reprise, and Kinesso under one collective entity that will serve as the most powerful delivery engine in the industry. We have extensive offerings spanning across performance marketing and data and technology. Fueled by a deep understanding of consumer behavior, we offer an end-to-end engine of planning and optimization while also delivering on data-driven strategy for social platforms, actionable growth in e-commerce, and creating curated marketplaces specific to each client's function and needs. The company has more than 6,000 employees operating in more than 60 countries. Learn more at www.KINESSO.com
What's in it for you?
• Generous paid time off with a minimum of 37 paid days off including vacation and monthly wellness days. We also have four-day long weekends, half-day summer Fridays, and meeting-free Friday afternoons year-round.
• A flexible hybrid work model that works for you.
• A focus on personal development with formal training opportunities, including mental health training and inclusion education for everyone.
• A chance to be part of and grow within a global network of agencies.
• The opportunity to contribute to our company culture by joining one of our many community-based employee groups, such as Black Employee Network, Girls on Fire, Hispanic or Latinx Alliance, Neuro Network, Pan-Asian Network, and Rainbow Lounge.
Kinesso is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, provincial, or municipal law.