We are looking for an enthusiastic Account Director to join our team. The Account Director will work closely with the CCO in all aspects of managing the day to day running of the account, including planning, activation and coordination with media planner and creative team.
You will be managing multiple campaigns a year so strong project management skills are key for this role. You will have the ability to quickly establish credible relationships. You will be able to work effectively as part of a cross-functional team with other agencies in the IPG Mediabrands to ensure cohesive client service across the account.
Client and Account Management:
- Manage and be the guardian of the media plans and budgets, reporting to the CCO with the support of an Account Executive.
- Lead on planning, activation and reporting for centrally-managed activity with key global media partners.
- Work closely with Media planner teams on the planning and management of campaigns.
- Support with campaign briefing - providing comments on target, channel, budget, and timeline.
- Advise local market teams to ensure their media plans comply with the central brief and strategy. Be able to confidently challenge and question assumptions and recommendations that have been made to ensure the best possible delivery for the client.
- Ensure standard processes are followed across markets, and continually develop improved ways of working to ensure the smooth running of the account.
- Act as a key point of contact for clients and agency teams.
- Ensure work delivered to the client is of the highest standard; review all key documents and presentations prior to distribution.
- Be an active contributor, presenting in client and agency meetings.
- Develop close relationships with clients, agency partners and suppliers.
- Work with the team to create effective and innovative pan-regional campaigns, championing innovative media solutions and pushing the boundaries of conventional communication thinking in every media plan.
- Leadership & Management
- Manage an Account Executive, ensuring operational excellence across the account while supporting them with opportunities for continued learning and career growth
- Work with the CCO to identify opportunities for organic growth via incremental revenue
- Inspire the team, leading by example, providing clear direction, feedback and support
- Proven years working agency-side in an international or local media agency role.
- Strong digital knowledge, both across planning and activation.
- Strong Excel skills and experience in management account.
- Capable of delivering insightful documents (planning through to PCAs).
- Presentation skills; must be able to present to senior level clients and peers.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple competing deadlines.
- Excellent communicator.
- Comfortable working with corporate clients.
- Super interpersonal skills, able to build excellent working relationships with colleagues.
- Eye for detail.
- Self-driven requires little management input.
Mediabrands is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from all nationalities, People with Disabilities, and all other historically excluded or under-represented people.