As an Addressable Consultant, you will be responsible for each step in the campaign process; strategy, planning, setting up, tagging, optimizing and reporting. Your goal is to improve the quality and results of Matterkind campaigns. The Addressable Consultant is also responsible for providing optimal service to his/her clients and overall satisfaction with Matterkind's business.
You are the link between (client) strategy and our media and technology partners. You enjoy absorbing the latest developments within the digital landscape and spreading this within a team of 20 specialists. Data, technology and media skills are in your blood.
We are Matterkind!
Matterkind is a specialized marketing services platform that integrates technology, data and inventory to manage audiences for our clients. Matterkind employs talented professionals servicing a range of multinational advertisers.
Our work spans too many things to mention, including media planning, buying, research, and analytics. We devise multi-media communications strategies for some of the world’s most innovative and creative brands. We are dynamic, empowered and entrepreneurial. Matterkind is part of the international IPG Group.
- Operate as support for day-to day client service: client account management, conduit between client and operations & finance, selling of services, tactical campaign design, analysis, reporting and related campaign duties.
- Combine media market & technical knowledge, data analysis and client feedback to configure, operate and optimize complex campaigns to meet client
- Become an expert in the use and best practices for multiple Demand Side Platforms (DSP), offering insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through deep use of each platform's functionality.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the digital media industry and media market
- Develop relationship with campaign engineering
- Consult with clients and agency planning teams regarding development and alignment of campaign parameters to sell in and develop Matterkind
- Deliver insight into delivery and performance implications of campaign
- Design media and audience strategies and tactics to maximize economic outcomes within campaign
- Ensure campaign management team manages all tactical media plan requirements and is correctly implemented in DSP
- Assist in delivery of reports to track, measure, and analyze all campaign activities and drive resolution of delivery and performance
- Liaise with clients and agency teams on campaign performance
- Legal resident of the Netherlands
Desired skills & Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ideally comfortable in a consultative, client-facing environment.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on
- Experience with statistics and related analysis methodologies.
- Ability to investigate, analyze & solve problems, and clearly communicate
- MS Office fluency, including Excel pivot tables & chart
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere and be a self-starter.
- Eagerness to get hands-on to figure out how things
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional
- Team player with at least two-year experience within digital marketing ecosystem.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
Working at Matterkind means:
We offer a challenging, diverse position in which you can really make a difference. You will work independently, but also together with an enthusiastic team. We work in a dynamic environment where people work intensively, but where there is also room for sociability and relaxation.
- A competitive salary in line with your experience.
- 26 vacation days per year based on a 40-hour workweek.
- Working for leading A-brands.
- Learning from 100+ experienced digital professionals.
- Part of an international network.
- Passionate and enthusiastic colleagues.
- Communal lunch
- Sports, Parties, Christmas dinner, Beach party, Pub quiz, Annual ski trip.
- Flexible working (good balance between office/client & home).
- Solid coaching - Buddy with over 2 years of experience making you familiair through our proven 100 days plan.
- Work and private life in balance.
- A Learning & Development department that can help you develop both hard and soft skills.
- A lot of freedom to develop your own initiatives.
- Opportunity to work in and from abroad (maximum of 45 days per year).
Your role in the organization:
- You report to: Team Manager
- You will work closely with: Digital Marketeers, Media Consultants, Business Managers, Campaign Managers en Craft Specialists
- You will be supervised by: a buddy (through a 100-day familiarization plan)
- You apply for the vacancy.
- Within a week, we review your application and you will hear whether we invite you for an interview;
- First contact: We call you to get to know you and schedule an appointment;
- The first interview: An initial (online) interview with potential colleagues follows;
- Is there a match? Then a second interview follows, which may include an assessment/case;
- Is the match complete? Then we will be pleased to make you a proposal.
Does this position sound like your place to grow (further)? If so, feel free to open our doors with your application and discover who we are. Do you have questions or need more information? Then contact our recruitment team at [email protected]