KINESSO is the technology-driven performance marketing agency that sits at the very heart of IPG Mediabrands, providing actionable growth for both our agency partners and clients. We turn 'action' into 'outcome' for our clients, leveraging our unique capabilities in optimization, analytics, AI, and experimentation. KINESSO has brought together the collective power of what was formerly Matterkind, Reprise, and Kinesso under one collective entity that will serve as the most powerful delivery engine in the industry. We have extensive offerings spanning performance romance marketing and data and technology. Fuelled by a deep understanding of consumer behaviour, we offer an end-to-end engine of planning and optimization while also delivering on data-driven strategy for social platforms, actionable growth in e-commerce, and creating curated marketplaces specific to each client's function and needs. The company has more than 6,000 employees operating in more than 60 countries. Learn more at www.KINESSO.com.
The fast-growing Paid Social arm of our Biddable Media team is looking for an Account Director to oversee a team of Paid Social Specialists.
The perfect candidate will have strong experience working on branding and/or performance (direct response) clients through key channels such as Facebook and Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok and LinkedIn being a plus.
In this growing team, this individual will act as an expert on all things Paid Social for both our clients and planning teams. They will also oversee the daily delivery and optimisation of campaigns, as well as manage a team consisting of Associate Account Directors, Managers, Analysts, and Account Executives.
With a monumental opportunity to grow the account in 2022, this role provides the perfect platform for the candidate to support the Paid Social Group Account Director in owning the overall client strategy, managing and supporting the team.
- Being a source of expertise in Biddable Media – particularly Paid Social (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest and LinkedIn) – for the wider business and our clients
- Working with the Paid Social Group Account Director to look at over arching client strategy
- Support and develop the team below you, ensuring that high standards of work are delivered.
- Managing the team’s financials
- Ensure the team runs best in class Paid Social campaigns that align with creative and platform best practice.
- Have a good understanding of platform updates and ensure your client is updated on changes that effect strategies or on-site tracking.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experienced in working with both branding and/or performance clients.
- Experience having strategized, planned and executed with most Paid Social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat and LinkedIn’s ad platforms
- Passionate about digital and can demonstrate an interest in it outside the workplace.
- Confident in leading conversations around social strategy and tactics.
- Knowledge of other digital channels and disciplines, such as affiliates, SEO and display.
- Excellent written and numerical skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills.
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reach out to our Talent Inclusion Specialist Jess at [email protected] if you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding any adjustments that would ensure our recruitment process is accessible for you. Please note requesting a reasonable adjustment will not affect your application.
We aim to provide all our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency. When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So, we also offer a range of benefits:
- Flexi–leave, with 25 days annual leave to be taken as minimum. In addition to your holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Free breakfast and free lunch
- Early finish Fridays
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Retail discounts
- Wellbeing programme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Generous Parental Leave & Pay
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Cycle to Work, Gym Discounts and many more!