KINESSO is the technology-driven performance marketing agency that sits at the very heart of IPG Mediabrands, providing actionable growth for both our agency partners and clients. We turn 'action' into 'outcome' for our clients, leveraging our unique capabilities in optimization, analytics, AI, and experimentation. KINESSO has brought together the collective power of what was formerly Matterkind, Reprise, and Kinesso under one collective entity that will serve as the most powerful delivery engine in the industry. We have extensive offerings spanning performance marketing and data and technology. Fuelled by a deep understanding of consumer behaviour, we offer an end-to-end engine of planning and optimization while also delivering on data-driven strategy for social platforms, actionable growth in e-commerce, and creating curated marketplaces specific to each client's function and needs. The company has more than 6,000 employees operating in more than 60 countries. Learn more at www.KINESSO.com.
Due to the success of the agency, an exciting role has been created for a Research & Insights Lead with a passion for marketing, digital, problem solving and attention to detail.
Coming from an existing marketing/insights/research background which ideally covers digital, you will be responsible for producing meaningful insights and delivering strategic direction, with the support of senior team members, across the agency’s full range of digital marketing disciplines (including SEO, Biddable Media, Content, Social Media and User Experience) and audience insights. An appreciation of these areas and how they can be utilised to meet business objectives and drive performance is therefore required.
Your day-to-day role will involve the gathering and analysing of data to identify, prioritise and justify client/prospect opportunities to shape digital marketing strategies or compile consultancy projects. Therefore, the ability to gather and analyse data, extrapolate meaningful insights and produce recommendations from this is paramount to the role, as is attention to detail and strong communication skills.
You will also be the main Research and Insights contact on a number of key accounts so the ability to answer requests intelligently and efficiently from the client or other internal teams is key. We would also expect proactivity on these accounts to spot potential threats or weaknesses for a client as well as potential areas for growth or improvement.
A good understanding of how to feed into existing scopes of work, suggest new scopes or line items and to eloquently and effectively suggest upsells to key clients is also a key aspect of the role.
- Gathering insights to analyse digital landscapes, profile audience groups, benchmark performance and plan marketing strategies for prospects and clients via paid projects, strategic reviews and sales insights.
- Identifying opportunities for new sales and to grow accounts across the existing client base.
- Supporting in the creation, implementation and analysis of primary research methodologies.
- Positioning yourself as an extension of a client’s marketing team, being able to consult, advise and challenge (where required) on marketing plans.
- Supporting existing clients and internal stakeholders with ad-hoc data analysis.
- Creating thought leadership to market the Research & Insights team and they agency in general.
- Fostering of trusting relationships with prospects, clients and internal stakeholders.
- Assisting in the development and communication of the department and its service offering.
- Mentoring of junior team members.
Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and how these fit within business (essential), digital marketing channels including SEO, Content Marketing, Biddable Media, UX and Social Media (essential) & Primary research methodologies (questionnaires, focus groups etc.) and audience insights (desirable).
- High standards of output with a meticulous eye for detail and accuracy to achieve this.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of information, identify actionable insights and present them in a digestible format.
- Ability to understand a clients’ wider business objectives and help shape marketing strategies, aligned to clients’ ambitions.
- Quick and diligent learner, who is proactive about growing and maintaining their digital marketing and insights knowledge.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Advanced Excel knowledge is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative mind set.
- Ability to perform under pressure; managing multiple projects and working to tight deadlines.
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reach out to our Talent Inclusion Specialist Jess at [email protected] if you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding any adjustments that would ensure our recruitment process is accessible for you. Please note requesting a reasonable adjustment will not affect your application.
We aim to provide all our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency. When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So, we also offer a range of benefits:
- Flexi–leave, with 25 days annual leave to be taken as minimum. In addition to your holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Free breakfast and free lunch
- Early finish Fridays
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Retail discounts
- Wellbeing programme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Generous Parental Leave & Pay
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Cycle to Work, Gym Discounts and many more!