Kinesso is a leading Canadian media agency helping major Canadian brands deliver messaging across digital, broadcast, print, and out of home. We are data-driven and powered by the spirit of discovery. Our unique approach revolves around designing effective, hard-working Media that drives brand engagement and delivers outstanding business results.
Online Marketing at Kinesso has skyrocketed in the past year and the company is looking to expand its team of search marketing analysts. The Search Marketing Analyst (SEO/PPC) will be an integral member of the Online Team, work closely with our Tradigital account teams and be responsible for the following duties:
· Develop, implement, manage, optimize and report on Pay per Click (PPC) campaigns for various customers across a variety of online publishers including Google, BING, Yahoo, Facebook, LinkedIn and others.
· Perform Search Engine Optimization (SEO) audits & provide recommendations to help improve the quantity and quality of organic traffic to customer web sites.
· Conduct keyword research, analysis, bucketing, and matching in order to develop quality keyword lists for both PPC and SEO purposes.
· Create promotional text ads for use with a variety of campaigns across different publishers.
· Develop, implement and maintain Link Building Programs for SEO customers.
· Monitor and report on SEO & PPC campaign performance through the use of Web Analytics Software, Bid Management Platforms & Organic Ranking programs.
· Communicate effectively with internal account teams (offline and online) in order to make sure integrated marketing campaigns preserve a 100% Tradigital approach.
· Stay abreast of the latest trends in the Search Marketing industry in North America through constant research, article reading, webinars and industry events.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Professional or Educational background in Marketing or Advertising would give leverage to this application.
· Associate level of experience in Search Marketing (SEO/PPC).
· Associate level of client service and/or customer management experience.
· Proven track record of success in managing and optimizing SEO/PPC campaigns.
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills in French & English.
· Professional analytical & research skills with an innate ability to think outside the box.
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint.
· Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends & comScore.
· Experience using Ad Serving technologies like DART Search and DFA is an asset.
· Google Adwords Advanced Certification and MSN AdCenter Certificate is an asset.
· Knowledge of Social Media Marketing is an asset.
· Experience with A/B and/or Multivariate testing concepts is an asset.
KINESSO is the technology-driven performance marketing agency that sits at the very heart of IPG Mediabrands, providing actionable growth for both our agency partners and clients. We turn 'action' into 'outcome' for our clients, leveraging our unique capabilities in optimization, analytics, AI, and experimentation. KINESSO has brought together the collective power of what was formerly Matterkind, Reprise, and Kinesso under one collective entity that will serve as the most powerful delivery engine in the industry. We have extensive offerings spanning across performance marketing and data and technology. Fueled by a deep understanding of consumer behavior, we offer an end-to-end engine of planning and optimization while also delivering on data-driven strategy for social platforms, actionable growth in e-commerce, and creating curated marketplaces specific to each client's function and needs. The company has more than 6,000 employees operating in more than 60 countries. Learn more at www.KINESSO.com
What's in it for you?
• Generous paid time off with a minimum of 37 paid days off including vacation and monthly wellness days. We also have four-day long weekends, half-day summer Fridays, and meeting-free Friday afternoons year-round.
• A flexible hybrid work model that works for you.
• A focus on personal development with formal training opportunities, including mental health training and inclusion education for everyone.
• A chance to be part of and grow within a global network of agencies.
• The opportunity to contribute to our company culture by joining one of our many community-based employee groups, such as Black Employee Network, Girls on Fire, Hispanic or Latinx Alliance, Neuro Network, Pan-Asian Network, and Rainbow Lounge.
Kinesso is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, provincial, or municipal law.