Matterkind is a committed and uniquely resourced partner, leading the media world away from billions of opaque impressions to the right number of conscious connections. Matterkind (previously Cadreon) offers an expanded and enhanced suite of addressable activation solutions, advisory services and affiliate marketing taking a people-first and ethical approach to engaging audiences and driving meaningful real business outcomes both across and within channels.
The promise of Matterkind is the third step in a transformation that leverages the strategic data assets of Acxiom and the market leading technology applications of Kinesso to deliver an audience-centric set of addressable activation and management solutions across the media ecosystem. In leveraging Kinesso and Acxiom, Matterkind can drive results that are smarter, faster and more efficient
Matterkind’s AI-fuelled optimization engine centres on the audience, irrespective of channels, which allows for only touchpoints that matter. Matterkind operates in over 70 markets worldwide.
- Oversee the execution of programmatic campaigns for IPG clients to ensure the highest standards, in line with our objectives and budgets using leading DSPs
- Build strategic optimisation and testing framework to deliver outstanding results
- Test new technologies, data, and betas to deliver innovation
- Create and monitor programmatic campaigns (KPIs, bid strategies, targeting, and budget). Campaign management within DSPs is not part of the role
- Evaluate new opportunities for programmatic media buying for IPG clients
- Consult with clients and IPG agency planning teams regarding development and alignment of campaign parameters to sell in and develop Matterkind services
- Develop relationship with Matterkind campaign engineering team
- Combine media market & technical knowledge, data analysis and client feedback to configure, operate and optimize complex campaigns to meet client’s objectives
- Become an expert in the use and best practices for multiple Demand Side Platforms, offering insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through deep use of each platforms functionality, although in-console campaign management is not a part of this role.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the digital media industry and media market dynamics
- Deliver insight into delivery and performance implications of campaign constraints
- Design media and audience strategies and tactics to maximize economic outcomes within campaign limits
- Define campaign architecture for optimum tactical execution in DSPs
- Ensure ops team are managing all tactical media plan requirements and are correctly implemented in DSP consoles
- Assist in delivery of reports to track, measure, and analyze all campaign activities and drive resolution of delivery and performance issues
- Liaise with agency teams on campaign performance and reporting
- Experience in digital media account management with blue chip advertising clients with a leading online advertising agency, network, advertising exchange or optimization firm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ideally comfortable in a consultative, client-facing environment
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Fundamental knowledge of ad targeting methodologies
- Good understanding of ad networks, ad exchanges, DSPs and/or auction marketplaces
- Experience with statistics and related analysis methodologies
- Ability to investigate, analyze & solve problems, and clearly communicate results
- MS Office fluency, including Excel pivot tables & chart making. Experience with MS Access, VBA/Excel Macros is a strong plus.
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere and be a self-starter
- Eagerness to get hands-on to figure out how things work
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reach out to our Talent Inclusion Specialist Jess at [email protected] if you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding any adjustments that would ensure our recruitment process is accessible for you. Please note requesting a reasonable adjustment will not affect your application.
We aim to provide all our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency. When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So, we also offer a range of benefits:
- Flexi–leave, with 25 days annual leave to be taken as minimum. In addition to your holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Free breakfast and free lunch
- Early finish Fridays
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Retail discounts
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice car scheme
- Wellbeing programme, including Headspace & flu jabs
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Generous Parental Leave & Pay
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Cycle to Work, Gym Discounts and many more!