KINESSO is the technology-driven performance marketing agency that sits at the very heart of IPG Mediabrands, providing actionable growth for both our agency partners and clients. We turn 'action' into 'outcome' for our clients, leveraging our unique capabilities in optimisation, analytics, AI, and experimentation. KINESSO has brought together the collective power of what was formerly Matterkind, Reprise, and Kinesso under one collective entity that will serve as the most powerful delivery engine in the industry. We have extensive offerings spanning across performance marketing, data and technology. Fuelled by a deep understanding of consumer behaviour, we offer an end-to-end engine of planning and optimisation while also delivering on data-driven strategy for social platforms, actionable growth in e-commerce, and creating curated marketplaces specific to each client's function and needs. The company has more than 6,000 employees operating in more than 60 countries. Learn more at www.KINESSO.com.
The successful candidate will build and nurture strong relationships with a pool of clients across the EMEA region, ensuring their strategic goals are met. They will attend regular client meetings covering operations, ad tech and new process reviews. Act as the primary relationship holder, guiding strategic vision and ensuring client satisfaction, accountable for creation, deployment and governance of tailored operational processes. Working closely with clients and agency teams to on-board accounts, tech and best practice, align optimal process and automation. To proudly deliver quality campaigns, measurement and client success.
- Serve as the strategic advisor for clients on multichannel campaign planning, measurement and execution.
- Guide the Global Capabilities Centre (GCC) Ops team to align campaign setup and activation with client's strategic goals and expectations.
- Reporting to and updating GCC Head of Ad Operations EMEA (and Global Leads where applicable per client).
- Facilitate training sessions focused on enhancing strategic account management, KINESSO standards and client operational KPI requirements.
- Responsible for delivering strategic insights during QBRs, highlighting opportunities for client growth, GCC performance and partnership expansion.
- Build a trusted partnership with client and agency teams, plus our GCCI Hub Engagement team for quality handoff setup for success.
- Collaborate with multiple teams (planning/buying, AdOps, MediaOps, Programmatic, Social and Search etc), providing strategic oversight and client-focused solutions to ensure campaigns are executed effectively and to industry-beating data governance standards.
- Coordinate with the client GCCI Hub team to ensure that campaign activation aligns with Client Engagement strategies and objectives. Monitor resourcing and KPIs.
- Support Reporting team to deliver client reports and dashboards to set data quality standards.
- Work with the GCC Head of Ad Operations EMEA to develop strong client management solutions, projects and align on regional/Global processes, tools and support.
- Creation and upkeep of client Operations process playbook. Precise, accurate documentation. Use for market training and always keep updated.
- Coordinate directly with planners, creative agencies and/or publishers to ensure correct briefing, measurement and troubleshoot issues as aligned with Ops strategy.
- Contribute to Dynamic creative processes and deployment working with our DCO Director.
- Work with multiple ad tech, ad servers and 3rd party brand safety vendors. Building relationships and fostering collaboration and training opportunities.
- Champion client-centric best practices aligned with KINESSO standards to reinforce KINESSO’S reputation as a leader in client engagement excellence and operations.
- Advocate for the strategic use of tools and platforms (such as KINESSO Taxonomies, Asana, Happyfox etc) to enhance client data governance and project management.
- Either through fixed education sessions or at client request, provide snapshot updates of current industry trends and best practise aligned to client needs and growth pipeline.
Desired Skills & Experience
We are seeking a personable, well organised candidate who is proficient in the below. You will have an obsessive eye for detail and desire to optimise and automate where possible.
Ideal experience but not a requirement, in multiple of the below:
- Strategic Partner: able to understand complex issues and identify solutions, in collaboration with agency partners.
- Project Management: ability to drive a project forward and close.
- Effective communicator: can articulate ideas, thoughts and plans clearly.
- Relationship building: highly proficient at connecting with different stakeholders, fostering a positive and collaborative atmosphere.
- Experience in with major ad serving providers and/or social and search platforms
- Experience working with web analytics such as GA or Adobe
- Experience in using MediaOcean Prisma
- Exemplary Ad Ops and/or Media Ops experience and ready to grow
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reach out to our Talent Inclusion Specialist Jess at [email protected] if you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding any adjustments that would ensure our recruitment process is accessible for you. Please note requesting a reasonable adjustment will not affect your application.
We aim to provide all our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency. When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So, we also offer a range of benefits:
Flexi–leave, with 25 days annual leave to be taken as minimum. In addition to your holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Free breakfast and free lunch
- Early finish Fridays
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Retail discounts
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice car scheme
- Wellbeing programme, including Headspace & flu jabs
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Generous Parental Leave & Pay
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Cycle to Work, Gym Discounts and many more!