KINESSO is the technology-driven performance marketing agency that sits at the very heart of IPG Mediabrands, providing actionable growth for both our agency partners and clients. We turn 'action' into 'outcome' for our clients, leveraging our unique capabilities in optimization, analytics, AI, and experimentation. KINESSO has brought together the collective power of what was formerly Matterkind, Reprise, and Kinesso under one collective entity that will serve as the most powerful delivery engine in the industry. We have extensive offerings spanning performance marketing and data and technology. Fuelled by a deep understanding of consumer behaviour, we offer an end-to-end engine of planning and optimization while also delivering on data-driven strategy for social platforms, actionable growth in e-commerce, and creating curated marketplaces specific to each client's function and needs. The company has more than 6,000 employees operating in more than 60 countries. Learn more at www.KINESSO.com.
The objective of the Data Governance Manager role is to ensure that the local planning/investment teams data management practices are aligned to the campaign data ecosystem requirements. This role is both operationally and analytically focused so attention to detail is a key prerequisite. The position will work with various markets across multiple groups including investment, analytics, technology, as well as others to ensure that campaign data is of highest quality so it may be used for both internal and clients’ reporting and analytics needs.
The Data Governance manager must be comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ever-growing environment and evolving as the needs of the business change while executing project management best practices. They must be comfortable working across different teams and must collaborate and communicate effectively.
- Monitor data processes, working with product team to troubleshoot issues to ensure data availability and minimise.
- Implement data governance and data best practices to ensure quality and standardisation of data sources.
- Maintain strong relationships with other agency teams, including investment and marketing sciences, as well as other agency teams to ensure services are aligned
- Support the ongoing Data Governance product development, identifying market needs and innovative ideas to add to the backlog
- Collaborate with product managers to ensure requirements are delivered, maintaining data best practice processes that are scalable and efficient.
- Establish data quality metrics, investigate data quality issues, and lead initiatives to improve data accuracy and consistency.
- Develop and maintain data operations documentation, including standard operating procedures, best practices, and guidelines.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience managing media data or similar role:
- Strong understanding of managing the full media data lifecycle,
- Understanding of the interaction between data flows and business processes data and how upstream actions impact downstream quality
- Experience with data cleansing
- Understanding of data governance principles
- Excellent project management skills. Experience in a Technical Project Manager role desired.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies, systems and processes
- Proficiency in SQL and hands-on experience with querying databases
- Versed in the AdTech / Martech data landscape and the common tools used to manage marketing intelligence
- Experience working across various teams as well as the ability to navigate large organizations
- Ability to engage resources outside of direct-control to achieve objectives
- Must be highly flexible and comfortable working in an agile development
- Experience building dashboards in Tableau desirable
- Proficiency with a project management tools, particularly Asana and Jira.
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reach out to our Talent Inclusion Specialist Jess at [email protected] if you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding any adjustments that would ensure our recruitment process is accessible for you. Please note requesting a reasonable adjustment will not affect your application.
We aim to provide all our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency. When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So, we also offer a range of benefits:
Flexi–leave, with 25 days annual leave to be taken as minimum. In addition to your holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Free breakfast and free lunch
- Early finish Fridays
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Retail discounts kbjm
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice car scheme
- Wellbeing programme, including Headspace & flu jabs
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Generous Parental Leave & Pay
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Cycle to Work, Gym Discounts and many more!