We believe in the power of media to reshape our industry and orchestrate a brand’s entire consumer experience, by balancing both what unites people and what makes them different. When brands unite people in culture, they build Fame, and when brands connect individuals to their unique journeys, they build customer Flow. Initiative builds Fame & Flow for brands like Nike, Amazon, Merck, and T-Mobile. Media responsibility is at the forefront of everything we do, whether it’s creating media plans that reflect the diversity of our communities, promote brand safety, and foster sustainability. Our agency celebrates diversity in an inclusive environment where all of our 6,000+ strong talent across 90+ markets feel seen, heard, and valued. Our vision is to create not only a better media company, but also a better media industry, and maybe even a better world.
We make a promise to our people that we double down on seeing, celebrating & elevating all the things that make you, uniquely you. And just as we do for our brands and clients, we connect our people to the journeys that matter in building a meaningful career.
There are four I’s in Initiative and these represent our core values and behaviors.
· INDIVID[YOU]ALITY – you bring your genuine and unique self to and into the work, every day.
· INSTINCT – you’re tuned in and armed with intelligence; you have a bias for action – shit happens when you’re around.
· IMPACT! – you care deeply about the impact you have on our clients, their customers, our community, the media landscape and our world at large.
· IMAGINATION – your ability to imagine and bring to life the ideas, solutions, and the future of Initiative, makes us THE create media agency in the world.
The Associate in Digital Partnerships is an entry level position within Initiative requiring an eager, proactive and energetic person who is interested in beginning a career in media. The Associate is an important position within the integrated investment process and supports the team as they build a go-to-market media approach. The ideal candidate should like working with numbers, be detail oriented, have strong communication skills, work well in a team environment and have a level of curiosity that infects the entire team.
· Maintain client’s schedules in accordance with their goals and respond to client requests
· Learn key programs and tools including (ComScore, PRISMA, DCM, Kantar, Pathmatics and master media math ) and master media math
· Assist in reporting and tracking budgets, savings and value, ensuring accuracy for internal team; assist in evaluating partner proposals
· Responsible for smooth running of day-to-day activities
· Enter buys into PRISMA and ensure system reflects accurate buys and update buy summary documents
· Pull necessary reporting weekly and on ad hoc basis and participate in analysis and post campaign summary of integrated programs
· Integral in campaign set up and execution including order letters, specs, creative rotation and billing documentation
· Assist in actualizations with partners and final billing numbers; responsible for billing discrepancies and produce resolutions
Required Skills and Experience
· Proficiency with Microsoft programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint
· Proven ability to communicate concisely and clearly, both written and oral
· Proven ability to work independently and as part of an integrated team
· Initiative does not require candidates to have a college degree
Desired Skills and Experience
· Detail-oriented, organized, conscientious, with the ability to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· 0- 1 year media planning/buying experience
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
We See You
We embrace diversity, and our responsibility to maintain an inclusive environment is core to our culture and values. We see diversity of people and experiences as fuel for creativity and innovation needed to bring about the best experiences and services. A diverse workforce means we can grow together, be better problem solvers, and bring about long-term, meaningful change where we will achieve above and beyond our business goals. We are better together..
When you join Mediabrands, you join a global community and are valued for who you are – your lived experiences, the contributions you make, and the distinct perspectives you bring. Here, what you think and who you are is just as important as what you do. As we recruit, we are dedicated to looking beyond what a resume can show. If you think you’d be a great addition to the team but don’t have the exact experience or skills, we encourage you to apply and share your unique background with us. We see you at Mediabrands.
Wage and Benefits
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, flex spending, life insurance, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and paid family benefits to support you and your family. To give you the ability to better meet your personal needs, and in support of your physical and emotional well-being, you will receive discretionary time off days and company-wide Appreciation Weeks and Wellness Days.
We also offer a competitive Total Compensation package, including a competitive salary and eligibility for an annual discretionary incentive award or a relevant incentive award.
The salary range for this position is posted below. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Mediabrands, please email [email protected].
IPG Mediabrands is the media and marketing solutions division of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). Mediabrands manages approximately $40 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients and provides strategic services and solutions across its award-winning, full-service agency networks UM and Initiative and through its innovative marketing specialist companies Reprise, Magna, Orion, Rapport, Healix, Mediabrands Content Studio and the IPG Media Lab. Mediabrands clients include many of the world’s most recognizable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors. The company employs more than 13,000 marketing experts in more than 130 countries representing the full diversity of humanity. For more information, please visit our website: www.ipgmediabrands.com.