We believe in the power of media to reshape our industry and orchestrate a brand’s entire consumer experience, by balancing both what unites people and what makes them different. When brands unite people in culture, they build Fame, and when brands connect individuals to their unique journeys, they build customer Flow. Initiative builds Fame & Flow for brands like Nike, Amazon, Merck, and T-Mobile. Media responsibility is at the forefront of everything we do, whether it’s creating media plans that reflect the diversity of our communities, promote brand safety, and foster sustainability. Our agency celebrates diversity in an inclusive environment where all of our 6,000+ strong talent across 90+ markets feel seen, heard, and valued. Our vision is to create not only a better media company, but also a better media industry, and maybe even a better world.
We make a promise to our people that we double down on seeing, celebrating & elevating all the things that make you, uniquely you. And just as we do for our brands and clients, we connect our people to the journeys that matter in building a meaningful career.
There are four I’s in Initiative and these represent our core values and behaviors.
- INDIVID[YOU]ALITY – you bring your genuine and unique self to and into the work, every day.
- INSTINCT – you’re tuned in and armed with intelligence; you have a bias for action – shit happens when you’re around.
- IMPACT! – you care deeply about the impact you have on our clients, their customers, our community, the media landscape and our world at large.
- IMAGINATION – your ability to imagine and bring to life the ideas, solutions, and the future of Initiative, makes us THE create media agency in the world.
Your role is to assist with and be a key analytics point of contact for a large healthcare client. This entails building, scaling and elevating a holistic approach to campaign execution and measurement across all channels, and helping to guide the team managing all deliverables for the client.
- Development of client-specific measurement plans
- Manage the outputs of day-to-day requirements and workflow of the client as it relates to analytics
- Responsible for presentation to client, with support from your team, with focus on recommendations and actionable insights
- Keep client apprised of emerging measurement methodologies such as digital optimization and cross channel attribution.
- Help guide junior members on story-board/narrative to provide rich insights
- Proactively collaborate internally across Initiative crafts to ensure a data-oriented approach to Strategy, Communications Design and Partnerships.
- Work with Client Advice & Management to identify opportunities to better support client needs
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Tableau or any other dashboard & data visualization tools
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing technologies, including ad servers, site-traffic partners, ad verification, etc.
- Strong understanding of paid media landscape and being able to articulate a clear POV of how different media channels can be used effectively to tell a data-oriented story
- Ability to communicate complex concepts at varying levels (from superficial to detailed) to suit the audience
- Initiative does not require candidates to have a college degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Python, R, SQL, or any other advanced analytics software package a plus
- Ability to proactively drive the business forward (i.e. being able to take the initiative rather than rely on direction)
- Experience with the following industry tools a plus: Syndicated Consumer (e.g. Simmons, MRI), Syndicated Sales (e.g. IRI, Nielsen), Media Consumption (e.g. N-Power, Arbitron, ComScore), Paid Media Monitoring (e.g. Kantar, AdViews), Social Media Monitoring (e.g. NetBase, Sysomos), 1st Party (e.g. CRM), 3rd Party (e.g. Blue Kai), Digital Ad Server (e.g. DART, Atlas, Mediamind) & Site Served, and/or Website Analytics (e.g. Omniture, Web Trends)
- Ability to delegate and oversee direct reports
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Proven problem solving ability
- Ability to work successfully within a team, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
We See You
At IPG Mediabrands, we are unified behind a commitment to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging. Together, we shine through a set of shared values and behaviors. We take pride in our responsibility to our clients, communities, and to each other. We embrace differences and recognize the unique value that each of us brings to our community.
We encourage you to apply, as unique backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences are welcomed.
We See You At IPG Mediabrands.
Wage and Benefits
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, flex spending, life insurance, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and paid family benefits to support you and your family. To give you the ability to better meet your personal needs, and in support of your physical and emotional well-being, you will receive discretionary time off days and company-wide Appreciation Weeks and Wellness Days.
We also offer a competitive Total Compensation package, including a competitive salary and eligibility for an annual discretionary incentive award or a relevant incentive award.
The salary range for this position is $xxx to $xxx. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject
position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
It is the policy of Initiative, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Initiative, please email [email protected].
IPG Mediabrands is the media and marketing solutions division of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). IPG Mediabrands manages over $47 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients across its full-service agency networks UM, Initiative and Mediahub and through its award-winning specialty business units Healix, Kinesso, MAGNA, Matterkind, Mediabrands Content Studio, Orion Holdings, Rapport, Reprise, and the IPG Media Lab. IPG Mediabrands clients include many of the world’s most recognizable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors including automotive, personal finance, consumer product goods (CPG), pharma, health and wellness, entertainment, financial services, energy, toys and gaming, direct to consumer and e-commerce, retail, hospitality, food and beverage, fashion and beauty. The company employs more than 18,000 diverse marketing communication professionals in more than 130 countries. Learn more at www.ipgmediabrands.com