Initiative is different to other media agencies.
Initiative unlocks business growth for the world’s most ambitious brands. We believe in the power of media to reshape our industry and orchestrate a brand’s entire consumer experience, by balancing both what unites people and what makes them different. When brands unite people in culture, they build Fame, and when brands connect individuals to their unique journeys, they build customer Flow. Initiative builds Fame & Flow for brands like Nike, Amazon, Merck, LEGO, and T-Mobile.
Media responsibility is at the forefront of everything we do, whether it’s creating media plans that reflect the diversity of our communities, promote brand safety, and foster sustainability. Our agency celebrates diversity in an inclusive environment where all of our 6,000+ strong talent across 90+ markets feel seen, heard, and valued. Our vision is to create not only a better media company, but also a better media industry, and maybe even a better world.
The Associate Director, Client Solutions, Analytics, supports the Director in their mission to deliver business-appropriate, best-in-class solutions for Initiative clients. You partner with the integrated Initiative team and across Initiative SBUs to develop a world class analytics practice from data strategy, measurement and optimizations. As the Associate Director, Client Solutions, Analytics, you will work with the agency and client to enable the data and tech solutions that lay the foundation for executing brand & performance marketing.
- Development of client-specific measurement plans
- Manage the outputs of day-to-day requirements and workflow of the client as it relates to analytics
- Responsible for presentation of research and analytics to client, with support from your team, with focus on recommendations and actionable insights
- Keep client apprised of emerging measurement methodologies such as digital optimization and cross channel attribution.
- Help guide junior members on story-board/narrative to provide rich insights
- Responsible for the best practice application of analytics approach
- Proactively collaborate internally across Initiative crafts to ensure a data driven approach to Strategy, Communications Design and Partnerships.
- Work with Client Advice & Management to identify opportunities to better support client needs
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s):
- Strong feedback from client teams on analytic contributions
- Able to deliver best-in-class analytics that drive effectiveness and efficiencies
- Accurately and effectively manage clients’ day-to-day communications
- Able to successfully manage analytics timelines and deliverables for the team
- Able to deploy tools and techniques to deliver best-in-class analytics
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent written, oral communication, project management and presentation skills.
- Possesses understanding of digital planning and buying, with a focus on standard media metrics
- 6+ years relevant Media or Analytics experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience managing digital audiences for targeting and planning
- Strong organizational skills, able to aggregate information and data from multiple sources
- Knowledge of Google Analytics/Omniture
- Knowledge of Datorama, Tableau, Google Data Studio, or any similar dashboard products
- Demonstrates understanding of digital tagging, tracking, QA, and maintenance
Desired Skills and Experience
- Working experience with data from digital media platforms (e.g. DCM, SA360, TTD, FB, etc.) preferred
- Knowledge of digital attribution methods, marketing mix modeling, measurement frameworks, KPI discovery, tracking implementation preferred
- Initiative does not require candidates to have a college degree
We See You
We embrace diversity, and our responsibility to maintain an inclusive environment is core to our culture and values. We see diversity of people and experiences as fuel for creativity and innovation needed to bring about the best experiences and services. A diverse workforce means we can grow together, be better problem solvers, and bring about long-term, meaningful change where we will achieve above and beyond our business goals. We are better together..
When you join Mediabrands, you join a global community and are valued for who you are – your lived experiences, the contributions you make, and the distinct perspectives you bring. Here, what you think and who you are is just as important as what you do. As we recruit, we are dedicated to looking beyond what a resume can show. If you think you’d be a great addition to the team but don’t have the exact experience or skills, we encourage you to apply and share your unique background with us. We see you at Mediabrands.
Wage and Benefits
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, flex spending, life insurance, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and paid family benefits to support you and your family. To give you the ability to better meet your personal needs, and in support of your physical and emotional well-being, you will receive discretionary time off days and company-wide Appreciation Weeks and Wellness Days.
We also offer a competitive Total Compensation package, including a competitive salary and eligibility for an annual discretionary incentive award or a relevant incentive award.
The salary range for this position is $xxx to $xxx. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
It is the policy of Initiative, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Initiative, please email [email protected].
IPG Mediabrands is the media and marketing solutions division of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). Mediabrands manages approximately $40 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients and provides strategic services and solutions across its award-winning, full-service agency networks UM and Initiative and through its innovative marketing specialist companies Reprise, Magna, Orion, Rapport, Healix, Mediabrands Content Studio and the IPG Media Lab. Mediabrands clients include many of the world’s most recognizable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors. The company employs more than 13,000 marketing experts in more than 130 countries representing the full diversity of humanity. For more information, please visit our website: www.ipgmediabrands.com.